Re: Wales

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Despite a turgid and tired looking display tonight in comparison to Fri, managed the get 3 points.
Given our inferior goal difference to the czechs, looking increasingly likely we will need 4 points from our remaining 2 games to make the play-offs.

Wales and Czech Republicia are guaranteed to be in the playoffs due to the Nations League.

Marky wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Despite a turgid and tired looking display tonight in comparison to Fri, managed the get 3 points.
Given our inferior goal difference to the czechs, looking increasingly likely we will need 4 points from our remaining 2 games to make the play-offs.

Wales and Czech Republicia are guaranteed to be in the playoffs due to the Nations League.
Finishing second though would likely bring a more favourable draw

JonD wrote:It was low quality, but I've seen worse high quality games of football.

The winning goal was straight out of Newport & District Division E, admittedly.
There were some quality in the N and D fifth division in my day,never called the E div though.

Percy plunkett wrote: October 12th, 2021, 9:06 pm
JonD wrote:It was low quality, but I've seen worse high quality games of football.

The winning goal was straight out of Newport & District Division E, admittedly.
There were some quality in the N and D fifth division in my day,never called the E div though.
When I played 1966-1987, it was Premier A,B, Div 1, 2A,2B. Before we played Alexandra Old Boys we, as kids, were a bit scared but they were gentlemen.