Re: As nil nils go

UPTHEPORT wrote:
excessbee wrote:Shall we take this as the Grandstand thread? What an excellent game of football.

Yes disappointing from exiled fans who couldn't make it today Phil see me in my office Monday morning please
Quite agree very disappointed. Can’t remember the last time we didn’t have Grandstand.

Great game, impressed with Robbie/Cooper combo. Adam’s is a ******. Thoroughly enjoyed it apart from the result. Nice to see Robbie pumped in the last 10 mins. :cheers:

Re: As nil nils go

pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
excessbee wrote:Shall we take this as the Grandstand thread? What an excellent game of football.

Yes disappointing from exiled fans who couldn't make it today Phil see me in my office Monday morning please
Quite agree very disappointed. Can’t remember the last time we didn’t have Grandstand.

Great game, impressed with Robbie/Cooper combo. Adam’s is a ******. Thoroughly enjoyed it apart from the result. Nice to see Robbie pumped in the last 10 mins. :cheers:
In complete agreement with all of that. Thought Robbie was up for the game throughout. Believe he has recently got engaged. Can't wait for him to get married if that's the affect it has on him.
An excellent advert for League 2 football.