Re: Covid Passport

61
Fu Ming wrote:The 0300 303 5667 phone number was out of action for a while this morning but is back working now.

I did mange to get through and after listening to a pile of Welsh I was through pretty quickly, and dealt with quickly.

|I only had to give name, address and date of birth.
Paper Covid Pass to be sent out in next 7 days.
Also the nice chap on the line said that currently that there is no time limit on the paper Covid Pass.

Not sure why the electronic version needs to be so complicated, down loading passport scans, entering and reading code number just too sign up, without yet getting to apply for the Pass.
And the electronic one only lasts a month???!!!
I found it very simple and a you have to do is log in every 4 weeks it just updates automatically

Re: Covid Passport

63
excessbee wrote:They expire after a month, but revisiting it (without all the ID palava) automatically resets the date for another month, so just reactivate it within a month and repeat monthly.
Are you able to check that again - Ours worked that way in England but having logged in just now to update it - seems the monthly rolling pass that you could download is no longer available???

Re: Covid Passport

64
UPTHEPORT wrote:
I found it very simple and a you have to do is log in every 4 weeks it just updates automatically
Jim - are you able to check that again - Ours worked that way in England but having logged in just now to update it - seems the monthly rolling pass that you could download is no longer available???

Re: Covid Passport

65
whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:They expire after a month, but revisiting it (without all the ID palava) automatically resets the date for another month, so just reactivate it within a month and repeat monthly.
Are you able to check that again - Ours worked that way in England but having logged in just now to update it - seems the monthly rolling pass that you could download is no longer available???
Did mine hour or so ago via the Welsh link mate all working

Re: Covid Passport

66
UPTHEPORT wrote:
whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:They expire after a month, but revisiting it (without all the ID palava) automatically resets the date for another month, so just reactivate it within a month and repeat monthly.
Are you able to check that again - Ours worked that way in England but having logged in just now to update it - seems the monthly rolling pass that you could download is no longer available???
Did mine hour or so ago via the Welsh link mate all working
Ok thanks, must be an issue this end then.

Re: Covid Passport

67
whoareya wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:They expire after a month, but revisiting it (without all the ID palava) automatically resets the date for another month, so just reactivate it within a month and repeat monthly.
Are you able to check that again - Ours worked that way in England but having logged in just now to update it - seems the monthly rolling pass that you could download is no longer available???
Did mine hour or so ago via the Welsh link mate all working
Ok thanks, must be an issue this end then.
Perhaps during the day everyone is trying perhaps try later at night mate

Re: Covid Passport

68
Fu Ming wrote:The 0300 303 5667 phone number was out of action for a while this morning but is back working now.

I did mange to get through and after listening to a pile of Welsh I was through pretty quickly, and dealt with quickly.

|I only had to give name, address and date of birth.
Paper Covid Pass to be sent out in next 7 days.
Also the nice chap on the line said that currently that there is no time limit on the paper Covid Pass.

Not sure why the electronic version needs to be so complicated, down loading passport scans, entering and reading code number just too sign up, without yet getting to apply for the Pass.
And the electronic one only lasts a month???!!!
The reason why the electronic pass is more complex than the paper one is because it is intended to do a slightly different job. That is to be a complete record of your vaccinations and tests. That is why it has to be updated periodically. The paper version just records your vaccinations. Since you can't become unvaccinated again, it doesn't expire or need updating.

Re: Covid Passport

72
NHS pass website is down. Ugh.

I do hope that this policy has little/no impact on our attendances but I fear it inevitably will.

I wonder if the club have considered having a drop in pre match to help fans use the system (though it would not help for that day’s game, only for future ones)

Re: Covid Passport

73
landinho wrote:NHS pass website is down. Ugh.

I do hope that this policy has little/no impact on our attendances but I fear it inevitably will.

I wonder if the club have considered having a drop in pre match to help fans use the system (though it would not help for that day’s game, only for future ones)
It is a good chance that it will have an impact on the away supporters attending RP. They don't have to bother with covid passes for their other 22 away matches in England.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: George Street-Bridge, portskewett