Colin Vs Stan: Round 2 (from Flynn gone)

1
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:You only have to look at what isn't being said to know something else is up here. This strikes me as something which had to happen, rather than something which either party wanted to happen.
I could be wrong.

It seems to me that Flynn has been asked to resign. That he has done so and is potentially walking away from from a well paid job suggests that whatever the real reason for his departure is, we will never find out.

The one thing which would convince me this is not the case were if Michael Flynn were already lined up for a job elsewhere. There being one obvious candidate.

Sit stirring again Stan ( Working Class hero) Einstein ( pretentious egotistical Dickhead), even my Brother, Alex Keegan also know as Ron Jones, I couldn't understand why you played goalkeeper ( in your teens, like a cat on acid( also known as a drama Queen. But I would never accuse you of being a huffing and puffing megaphone, without any real substance.

`On a good note! Today a Board member with no legal knowledge of the simplicity of drawing up an NDA has agreed to enter into one with The Jones-Arnfield as an individual. So your rebuttal makes you look more of a non-entit(t)y. ([email protected]).

Re: Flynn gone

2
jonescmj1 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:You only have to look at what isn't being said to know something else is up here. This strikes me as something which had to happen, rather than something which either party wanted to happen.
I could be wrong.

It seems to me that Flynn has been asked to resign. That he has done so and is potentially walking away from from a well paid job suggests that whatever the real reason for his departure is, we will never find out.

The one thing which would convince me this is not the case were if Michael Flynn were already lined up for a job elsewhere. There being one obvious candidate.

Sit stirring again Stan ( Working Class hero) Einstein ( pretentious egotistical Dickhead), even my Brother, Alex Keegan also know as Ron Jones, I couldn't understand why you played goalkeeper ( in your teens, like a cat on acid( also known as a drama Queen. But I would never accuse you of being a huffing and puffing megaphone, without any real substance.

`On a good note! Today a Board member with no legal knowledge of the simplicity of drawing up an NDA has agreed to enter into one with The Jones-Arnfield as an individual. So your rebuttal makes you look more of a non-entit(t)y. ([email protected]).
Wtf is that all about?

Re: Flynn gone

3
lowandhard wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:You only have to look at what isn't being said to know something else is up here. This strikes me as something which had to happen, rather than something which either party wanted to happen.
I could be wrong.

It seems to me that Flynn has been asked to resign. That he has done so and is potentially walking away from from a well paid job suggests that whatever the real reason for his departure is, we will never find out.

The one thing which would convince me this is not the case were if Michael Flynn were already lined up for a job elsewhere. There being one obvious candidate.

Sit stirring again Stan ( Working Class hero) Einstein ( pretentious egotistical Dickhead), even my Brother, Alex Keegan also know as Ron Jones, I couldn't understand why you played goalkeeper ( in your teens, like a cat on acid( also known as a drama Queen. But I would never accuse you of being a huffing and puffing megaphone, without any real substance.

`On a good note! Today a Board member with no legal knowledge of the simplicity of drawing up an NDA has agreed to enter into one with The Jones-Arnfield as an individual. So your rebuttal makes you look more of a non-entit(t)y. ([email protected]).
Wtf is that all about?
An early contender for rant of the season right there.

Re: Flynn gone

5
rncfc wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:You only have to look at what isn't being said to know something else is up here. This strikes me as something which had to happen, rather than something which either party wanted to happen.
I could be wrong.

It seems to me that Flynn has been asked to resign. That he has done so and is potentially walking away from from a well paid job suggests that whatever the real reason for his departure is, we will never find out.

The one thing which would convince me this is not the case were if Michael Flynn were already lined up for a job elsewhere. There being one obvious candidate.

Sit stirring again Stan ( Working Class hero) Einstein ( pretentious egotistical Dickhead), even my Brother, Alex Keegan also know as Ron Jones, I couldn't understand why you played goalkeeper ( in your teens, like a cat on acid( also known as a drama Queen. But I would never accuse you of being a huffing and puffing megaphone, without any real substance.

`On a good note! Today a Board member with no legal knowledge of the simplicity of drawing up an NDA has agreed to enter into one with The Jones-Arnfield as an individual. So your rebuttal makes you look more of a non-entit(t)y. ([email protected]).
Wtf is that all about?
An early contender for rant of the season right there.
I got a feeling it's about bath bombs

Re: Colin Vs Stan: Round 2 (from Flynn gone)

10
Jack wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:pretentious egotistical Dickhead
Timed ban for abusive post.

And now I'm back!

Our Family Trust, is entering into a Non Disclosure Agreement with a Member of the Board, that individual has my permission to disclose/discuss the information I am providing to other members of the board, as long as they agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the NDA.
Below is my profile and a list of our top 7 websites. These 7 sites are run by My husband, me and two staff working a four day week. The only outsourced work are Business Activity Statements and Annual Statutory Accounts.

I have set up a group on Linkedin that has 67 members, spread across the globe., the purpose of which is to tap into their expertise and for an Advisory Board to the Trust. I have been unable to turn anytime to working with the group, due to Covid.

Now tell me that a business cant be run by volunteers and Stan Einstein couldn't draft an NDA. I downloaded one of the Internet, completed it in 5 minutes max, under Queensland's jurisdiction. I have proven track record of helping the County, Newport AFC, Stonewall Football club and played my last Game of football two years ago. at the age of 62, playing over 35's.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13400111

https://www.linkedin.com/in/colinjones2009/
http://www.gourmetgroceronline.com.au
http://www.trufflestore.com.au/
http://www.bathbombmoulds.com
http://www.bathbombworld.com.au
http://www.glitterfairies.com.au
http://www.bathbombmoulds.com
http://www.bath-bomb-world-afterpay.myshopify.com/

I will keep you psosted of progress sujcet to the conditions of the NDA.

I also must take time to apologise to Stan Einstein: For saying he followed John Mahoney's failed Newport County. That was in fact another person who also played football with us at Kimbereley park, whose name escapes me.

Re: Flynn gone

11
UPTHEPORT wrote:
rncfc wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:You only have to look at what isn't being said to know something else is up here. This strikes me as something which had to happen, rather than something which either party wanted to happen.
I could be wrong.

It seems to me that Flynn has been asked to resign. That he has done so and is potentially walking away from from a well paid job suggests that whatever the real reason for his departure is, we will never find out.

The one thing which would convince me this is not the case were if Michael Flynn were already lined up for a job elsewhere. There being one obvious candidate.
Not beeen paying attention, go and stand in the corner, you've been listening too much to the rantings of a xxxx-xxxx




Sit stirring again Stan ( Working Class hero) Einstein ( pretentious egotistical Dickhead), even my Brother, Alex Keegan also know as Ron Jones, I couldn't understand why you played goalkeeper ( in your teens, like a cat on acid( also known as a drama Queen. But I would never accuse you of being a huffing and puffing megaphone, without any real substance.

`On a good note! Today a Board member with no legal knowledge of the simplicity of drawing up an NDA has agreed to enter into one with The Jones-Arnfield as an individual. So your rebuttal makes you look more of a non-entit(t)y. ([email protected]).
Wtf is that all about?
An early contender for rant of the season right there.
I got a feeling it's about bath bombs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users