Unbeaten run up to the Leeds Utd game?.......

Looking at our upcoming fixtures before the Leeds game, and looking back to the Swindon Town away game, I was wondering what the possibility is of us going into the Leeds game with a run of unbeaten in 6 games?
We have some winnable fixtures leading up to the 7th of January so it's distinctly possible. And, as is so often said of this division, "anyone can beat anyone"......
So, big ask I know, but can we welcome Leeds to RP with a run of "unbeaten in 6 games" behind us?

Re: Unbeaten run up to the Leeds Utd game?.......

newgroundrodney wrote:Looking at our upcoming fixtures before the Leeds game, and looking back to the Swindon Town away game, I was wondering what the possibility is of us going into the Leeds game with a run of unbeaten in 6 games?
We have some winnable fixtures leading up to the 7th of January so it's distinctly possible. And, as is so often said of this division, "anyone can beat anyone"......
So, big ask I know, but can we welcome Leeds to RP with a run of "unbeaten in 6 games" behind us?

We have a very hard set of games coming up, would be extremely surprised if we remained unbeaten before playing Leeds ...
Lincoln (6th), Wycombe (4th), Cheltenham (15th) and Exeter (3rd) .... If we can remain unbeaten from those fixtures even I will have a few quid on us to get promoted.
I'd be happy with 5/6pts...

Re: Unbeaten run up to the Leeds Utd game?.......

newgroundrodney wrote:Looking at our upcoming fixtures before the Leeds game, and looking back to the Swindon Town away game, I was wondering what the possibility is of us going into the Leeds game with a run of unbeaten in 6 games?

Well, as it turns out, we go into the Leeds game with just ONE defeat in 6 games.... not too bad I suppose.