Re: Raising revenue

Good Evening

I know this was successful for Northampton Town for their play off matches, at I believe £25.
Part of the deal I understand was that they could be collected afterwards and will have been autographed by one of the players.
A nice idea for us exiles who don’t get to many games, we could be there in spirit with our cut out representing us.
Also, can I use mine to queue for me in any future F A Cup ticket rushes?

Phil in Northampton

Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.

pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.
Morning mate.
Hope I am wrong but being ignored by one of the main long standing board member previously seems the norm to me.
Got a feeling if it kicks off on here you will get an answer though.
They really do not like anybody rocking the boat for sure.
Sandwiches anyone?

pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.
No real surprise Pembs.

amberbhoy wrote:
No real surprise Pembs.
Yeh, agreed. Still sad though, this is the club ffs. I tend to agree with Frank above.

If there is anyone on here who has access to board members and can give them a little nudge please do so. This could be a great way of raising revenue.

pembsexile wrote:
amberbhoy wrote:
No real surprise Pembs.
Yeh, agreed. Still sad though, this is the club ffs. I tend to agree with Frank above.

If there is anyone on here who has access to board members and can give them a little nudge please do so. This could be a great way of raising revenue.
The best you can hope for is a reply in the comprehensive Q and A session in about 2 months time.

Any response mate?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Any response mate?
No, not as yet Frank. Here’s hoping though. I have had two acknowledgements so they have had the emails. In my naivety earlier I even thought there may be a response in the newsletter this morning but I can’t read it due to server errors.

I just hope that amberbhoy is wrong in his earlier post. He seems to think that I may have to wait 2 months when the Q&A is published after the next Board meeting. The new season is 6 weeks ahead. Wouldn’t it be great to have the placards up before then. We need the club on board to get the ball rolling.

As I stated previously, if anyone knows a Board member, please give them a gentle nudge. There could be some serious money, good PR and potential benefit to the NHS here. It’s a win/win as I see it.

pembsexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Any response mate?
No, not as yet Frank. Here’s hoping though. I have had two acknowledgements so they have had the emails. In my naivety earlier I even thought there may be a response in the newsletter this morning but I can’t read it due to server errors.

I just hope that amberbhoy is wrong in his earlier post. He seems to think that I may have to wait 2 months when the Q&A is published after the next Board meeting. The new season is 6 weeks ahead. Wouldn’t it be great to have the placards up before then. We need the club on board to get the ball rolling.

As I stated previously, if anyone knows a Board member, please give them a gentle nudge. There could be some serious money, good PR and potential benefit to the NHS here. It’s a win/win as I see it.
Hi Pembs - assuming you've had the same email as me, it does say what to do if the link doesn't work. Just copy and paste this into your browser - https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/re ... 6e852c58f9

Worked fine for me when I did it.

Great efforts guys but, in case you're wondering why your recent emails haven't yet been answered, don't forget the club staff have all been furloughed and are off work, plus it's the 'close season' so I expect some staff are away.

Not suggesting there's no one at the club capable of accessing and replying to emails but staff numbers are probably very low at present.

Jonesy3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Any response mate?

Hi Pembs - assuming you've had the same email as me, it does say what to do if the link doesn't work. Just copy and paste this into your browser - https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/re ... 6e852c58f9

Worked fine for me when I did it.
Thanks for the info’ Jonesy3. I got the trust email but didn’t get any info’ on what to do other than contact the administrator due to a server error. However, I followed the link you posted and was able to read the update from that. Thanks.

IMO the cack handed way they have organised the sponsorship deal of the 1st team kit and by classing moving money from one pot into another as a success their idea of raising revenue would be by moving the clubs piggy bank from the bottom shelf to the top one :wink:
IMO most of the money pledged would have found its way into the clubs coffers during the season and by not looking at extra funding by finding a company to be the main sponsor is an incorrect call and lazy from the BOD and commercial department

pembsexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Any response mate?

Discussed at the June board meeting according to the minutes that were emailed to Trust members yesterday. https://www.ncafctrust.org/news/notes-f ... d-meeting/