Re: Player Sponsorship Options 2021/22

Percy plunkett wrote:It appears that the club are trying to attract businesses and price out the fans with a big increase in the cost.I,like other fans splashed out £540 to sponsor three kits last year,it will now cost another £300 for the same deal.
I miss the 'sponsor a square' thing in the programme - think it was about £20 a go - seem to remember hearing that it was more trouble than it was worth because people were not paying up? But agreed its a bit steep now, as much as I love football/County, financially I have to have other priorities...

Re: Player Sponsorship Options 2021/22

CathedralCounty wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:It appears that the club are trying to attract businesses and price out the fans with a big increase in the cost.I,like other fans splashed out £540 to sponsor three kits last year,it will now cost another £300 for the same deal.
I miss the 'sponsor a square' thing in the programme - think it was about £20 a go - seem to remember hearing that it was more trouble than it was worth because people were not paying up? But agreed its a bit steep now, as much as I love football/County, financially I have to have other priorities...
Then the club should have got the money before names appeared in the square.That could work now with bigger squares with a higher price per square.I seem to remember it looking a bit cramped with so many names on there.