Re: Oldham away

Fair play to Oldham. Concession ticket in advance is just £8, only £10 pay on the day. I did an online order on Friday but there was a glitch and their email came through but with a ticket attachment that wouldn't open. I sent them an email and got a quick response to say their support team would look at it. They've obviously got onto it this morning and sent a working attachment. First class effort.
As for the price, it looks like Mansfield's price is £20 in advance.....for concessions!!

Percy plunkett wrote:I seem to remember fans on here moaning like hell when the club used to offer discount on advance match purchases.They called it match day tax and said it was unfair on fans who didn’t know until the day if they could go.I’m alright Jack when it suits.
I think most fans will know in advance if they are going to travel to Oldham so why not take advantage

Are you doing it through our website or Oldham's? I booked mine a couple of days ago,and just did a trial run again and it seems OK although I didn't proceed beyond 'add to basket'.
Do it on our website find the news page about Oldham tickets and click at the bottom of the article which takes you to tickets for the away stand. Available seats are in blue. Pick one and a tick appears. Then select category and add to basket, then checkout or add more tickets. Hope it works. If you go onto the Oldham site to book, the Chaddy End does not show up as available.

Percy plunkett wrote:I seem to remember fans on here moaning like hell when the club used to offer discount on advance match purchases.They called it match day tax and said it was unfair on fans who didn’t know until the day if they could go.I’m alright Jack when it suits.
Even if you know you're going and you commit buying an advance ticket you might find your starter motor fails and you're still stuck outside your office in Bristol even as LJL gives County the lead.

*cough*

Other moans are available. :)