1912 Exiles Podcast #60: Flynn's Out / 10 games in

After a brief hiatus, we're back with a full pod and plenty to discuss! Jamie is on hosting duties for this one, and is joined by Rhys, Ian and Ed. The panel discuss the shock departure of Michael Flynn as County manager, pick out their favourite moments of the Flynn era, explore who they'd like to see come in as his replacement, and try to gauge the squad and its performance after ten league games of the season. We also pay tribute to the late great Len Ashurst.

As always, drop us a line via Twitter or Facebook with any feedback. And please do leave us a few five-star reviews to give us a warm glow in our amber hearts.

Re: 1912 Exiles Podcast #60: Flynn's Out / 10 games in

moetthepoet wrote:
Lost in Willesden wrote:One Newport accent.
Was this really necessary? The club is a broad church, a rich tapestry if you will. A friend of the County is a friend of mine

Great listen as usual, onwards and upwards :bounce:
Yes sorry it wasn't. But, Flynny emotional times. But no excuse.

These guys do it for nothing, put there own reputations on the line, so a cheap shot is unbecoming. My full apologies to what is becoming a fine Newport County institution.

-Ridley Scotts, Roger Ferris played by Leonardo De Caprio as Flynny.

Re: 1912 Exiles Podcast #60: Flynn's Out / 10 games in

Lost in Willesden wrote:
moetthepoet wrote:
Lost in Willesden wrote:One Newport accent.
Was this really necessary? The club is a broad church, a rich tapestry if you will. A friend of the County is a friend of mine

Great listen as usual, onwards and upwards :bounce:
Yes sorry it wasn't. But, Flynny emotional times. But no excuse.

These guys do it for nothing, put there own reputations on the line, so a cheap shot is unbecoming. My full apologies to what is becoming a fine Newport County institution.

-Ridley Scotts, Roger Ferris played by Leonardo De Caprio as Flynny.
I've quite enjoyed the reviews, especially being the one with the closest thing to a Newport accent!

Funding though... we'd love some funding :lol: