Total votes: 1 (3%)
Telford (No votes)
Baker-Richardson
Total votes: 1 (3%)
Fisher (No votes)
Total votes: 40

Re: Man of the Match Bradford home

In the lack of a game thread.

Overall a pretty good performance, but Bradford defended strategically and there wasn't a truly clear chance created (Clarke's crossbar isn't that easy).

Both teams may worry the play-offs, but too early to tell on the day the League concertinaed the Port 3 points off 4th.

First half Ollie Cooper looked 'different gravy' , second Willmot 'different custard'. Dolan story of two halves, far more effective 15 yards further forward, calling as I always have done for a back four.

Guile will be the long-term difference and that is rare and costs. If the 5-3, or the 3-5, or even 4-1-3 is now known and perhaps settled, the top two are not.

I would have looked at Fisher 10 mins earlier, but the front two ,that will be the difference- is open warfare.

It's still not clear if it is to be two. If it is; it is unclear which 2. If I were a forward at County I would feel I have a chance ...nothing nailed down.

And that's why it was 0-0, Bradford were worthy opponents (Once watched us thrash them 5-2) .Guile up front is the final frontier;, for what is a very credible 'set' that should be aiming for promotion.

Which again, makes the Flynnygate situation even stranger.

My MOM: The 'different custard.'

Re: Man of the Match Bradford home

Lost in Willesden wrote:In the lack of a game thread.

Overall a pretty good performance, but Bradford defended strategically and there wasn't a truly clear chance created (Clarke's crossbar isn't that easy).

Both teams may worry the play-offs, but too early to tell on the day the League concertinaed the Port 3 points off 4th.

First half Ollie Cooper looked 'different gravy' , second Willmot 'different custard'. Dolan story of two halves, far more effective 15 yards further forward, calling as I always have done for a back four.

Guile will be the long-term difference and that is rare and costs. If the 5-3, or the 3-5, or even 4-1-3 is now known and perhaps settled, the top two are not.

I would have looked at Fisher 10 mins earlier, but the front two ,that will be the difference- is open warfare.

It's still not clear if it is to be two. If it is; it is unclear which 2. If I were a forward at County I would feel I have a chance ...nothing nailed down.

And that's why it was 0-0, Bradford were worthy opponents (Once watched us thrash them 5-2) .Guile up front is the final frontier;, for what is a very credible 'set' that should be aiming for promotion.

Which again, makes the Flynnygate situation even stranger.

My MOM: The 'different custard.'
I would say that Robbie Wilmot was more like a "Meat and Potatoe Pie" or Juicy Steak. Ollie Cooper played quite well today "like a Mcdonalds' Breakfast". My man of the match "A Juicy Steak".