Re: those idiots...

I thought the chanting was disgraceful. Whatever you think of Adams and whatever he's done you can't chant those things in a public place.

On another thread there was a debate about the gates we get at RP. If I was a parent bringing my child to see the County for the first time today then I wouldn't bring him or her again.

Blackandamber wrote:I thought the chanting was disgraceful. Whatever you think of Adams and whatever he's done you can't chant those things in a public place.

On another thread there was a debate about the gates we get at RP. If I was a parent bringing my child to see the County for the first time today then I wouldn't bring him or her again.
I would, they hear worse on the playground and besides words are just that, words. I’ve learned many new words and terms since junior school back in the 50s but I knew all the swearwords before I went to grammar school. I’m sure everyone has experienced something similar, people need to get over it.

lowandhard wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:I thought the chanting was disgraceful. Whatever you think of Adams and whatever he's done you can't chant those things in a public place.

I would, they hear worse on the playground and besides words are just that, words. I’ve learned many new words and terms since junior school back in the 50s but I knew all the swearwords before I went to grammar school. I’m sure everyone has experienced something similar, people need to get over it.
Certainly no harm done or offence caused as it's been reported that Adams says he didn't hear any abuse aimed at him.
Or could it just be that he tells lies, to accompany his other 'qualities' of lacking magnanimity and integrity? Noted also that he is expecting an apology from the ref. for his booking.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
lowandhard wrote:

Certainly no harm done or offence caused as it's been reported that Adams says he didn't hear any abuse aimed at him.
Or could it just be that he tells lies, to accompany his other 'qualities' of lacking magnanimity and integrity? Noted also that he is expecting an apology from the ref. for his booking.
Best of luck to him, I’m expecting to win the lottery :lol: :lol: :lol: