Re: Leon Britton: Swansea City legend returns as player ment

yourfinalanswer wrote:
phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

Thanks for posting that,,,

What do you think about it?

Phil in Northampton
Why are you so interested in what I think. I would of thought that would be clear.
Knowing Phil from his contributions on here I'm sure that he is really interested in what your view is. I know on other threads things have got toxic. But really Phil isn't like those eejits.

Good Morning!

Thanks Stan, maybe not an eejit but I can be a bit silly sometimes!

My comment really was asking the original poster to expand on the the story from his viewpoint, to get a conversation started. I find just posting up a link doesn’t always get the engagement from readers, some who may be reluctant to click on a link without any input from the person posting.

That’s all

Phil in Northampton

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
yourfinalanswer wrote:
phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

Thanks for posting that,,,

What do you think about it?

Phil in Northampton
Why are you so interested in what I think. I would of thought that would be clear.
Knowing Phil from his contributions on here I'm sure that he is really interested in what your view is. I know on other threads things have got toxic. But really Phil isn't like those eejits.
Thank you for that Stan. I wasn't quite sure on whether he was fishing, so to speak.

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Morning!

Thanks Stan, maybe not an eejit but I can be a bit silly sometimes!

My comment really was asking the original poster to expand on the the story from his viewpoint, to get a conversation started. I find just posting up a link doesn’t always get the engagement from readers, some who may be reluctant to click on a link without any input from the person posting.

That’s all

Phil in Northampton
I apologize. You are right of course.