Re: Rochdale: Why is League Two club at heart of share owner

Yes, A decent training facility is important, Not just for the First Team but for our Academy also. Is it the manager of the first team's job to find these training facilities, of course not? So you whose job it, well it up to the Board Of Directors to allocate that task, to someone because that is their job that is why they are in charge of running the club. For which they are finding it very difficult to do?

There are possible sites 1. Newport Stadium (which we use already. for which I will come to sometime later) 2. Dragons Park (which is close to Newport Stadium) owed by The Welsh FA, given by Newport City Council? So why can we not speak to The Welsh FA to get permission to use it when they are not (pay to use it of, course). I also understand that there is a gym that we use close to Newport Stadium?
Last edited by Torquay Exile on October 14th, 2021, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Rochdale: Why is League Two club at heart of share owner

Torquay Exile wrote:Yes, A decent training facility is important, Not just for the First Team but for our Academy also. Is it the manager of the first team's job to find these training facilities, of course not? So you whose job it, well it up to the Board Of Directors to allocate that task, to someone because that is their job that is why they are in charge of running the club. For which they are finding it very difficult to do?

There are possible sites 1. Newport Stadium (which we use already. for which I will come to sometime later) 2. Dragons Park (which is close to Newport Stadium) owed by The Welsh FA, given by Newport City Council? So why can we not speak to The Welsh FA to get permission to use it when they are not (pay to use it of, course). I also understand that there is a gym that we use close to Newport Stadium?
The players train at Dragon Park on a regular basis already, and have done for a few years.