Re: NDA

Good Morning!

As a rather perplexed bystander over the last few months, even years, I admire your tenacity in not giving up. I sincerely hope you are successful in what you believe you can achieve for the good of Newport County. I admit sometimes the way the discussion and conversations have turned have meant I lost interest. Too many petty arguments, rants and ridicule. I imagine for a lot of people it’s difficult to work out that which is feasible and that which is just tosh.
I think just a bit of straight forward, easy to see actual contribution would help your case no end.
Have you ever thought of sponsoring the club in some way? ( apologies if you already do so)
Imagine how it would get the fans on your side with a shirt sponsored by your company, the very company that could bring financial security to the club. That would make people believe you have a genuine interest.
Good luck with your plans and to those joining you!

Phil in Northampton

Re: NDA

phil_in_npton wrote: Good Morning!

As a rather perplexed bystander over the last few months, even years, I admire your tenacity in not giving up. I sincerely hope you are successful in what you believe you can achieve for the good of Newport County. I admit sometimes the way the discussion and conversations have turned have meant I lost interest. Too many petty arguments, rants and ridicule. I imagine for a lot of people it’s difficult to work out that which is feasible and that which is just tosh.
I think just a bit of straight forward, easy to see actual contribution would help your case no end.
Have you ever thought of sponsoring the club in some way? ( apologies if you already do so)
Imagine how it would get the fans on your side with a shirt sponsored by your company, the very company that could bring financial security to the club. That would make people believe you have a genuine interest.
Good luck with your plans and to those joining you!

Phil in Northampton

Hi Phil sponsoring the club would be pointless as we are primarily Australia based. Instead, I'm hoping to encourage the club to get 3-4 volunteers to help get a UK look-alike business off the ground, eventually leading to full time/part-time employment. All of the businesses we run are run by me, my husband and two part-time 4 days a week staff. We have 3 day weekends, which we would look to continue moving forward.
Last edited by jonescmj1 on October 19th, 2021, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: NDA / Fundraising Ideas

mad norm wrote: October 21st, 2021, 10:20 pm Gosh.......there's some original ideas
Coolpants website is now launched 100% of the profit from NEWPORT COUNTY, will go the NEWPORT COUNTY TRUST. 100% of RUGBY PANTS profit will go to NRFC. I will pay myself $2500 AUD per month from January 1st 2022 until I hand it over to a 'Friends of Newport County' member, or any other person prepared to run a Shopify Website.

Now require assistance with.. Independent Audit, XERO, Marketing, experience in running discretionary trusts.

Profits from non-Newport County and non-NRFC sales will go into a discretionary trust, to be used for altruistic purposes in the City of Newport.

Colin

Coolpants.com.au Help Needed

Coolpants website is now launched 100% of the profit from NEWPORT COUNTY, will go the NEWPORT COUNTY TRUST. 100% of RUGBY PANTS profit will go to NRFC. I will pay myself $2500 AUD per month from January 1st 2022 until I hand it over to a 'Friends of Newport County' member, or any other person prepared to run a Shopify Website.

Now require assistance with.. Independent Audit, XERO, Marketing, experience in running discretionary trusts.

Profits from non-Newport County and non-NRFC sales will go into a discretionary trust, to be used for altruistic purposes in the City of Newport. If you wish to assit but remain anonymous, PM me.

Reposting an old idea

' I was looking through your photos of the promotion game at Wembley and it set my mind rolling. Your photos could be made into a video with music overlays using Imovie. No cost, and I'm sure you could sell for whatever you felt was appropriate. However that's not the best bit, there is unlimited material available, program covers, club video content etc, by indexing the media you/someone could create personalised celebration videos.

So in my case imagine a montage of all the program covers from my birthdate, overlaid with one of my favourite tunes "Music on the dance floor", the music can be purchased on licence and the finished personalised product sold for whatever was believed reasonable. Imagine kids being able to buy Dad a video to post on Facebook on their birthday etc. BTW my background is marketing, fundraising and direct marketing.'