Re: Rodney Parade / NDA / Fundraising Ideas / Coolpants / Designer Wanted / LinkedIn

Since you ask.
If you trawl back through my posts you will see that I have always commended the fact that you try.
Taking your bamboo underwear. I genuinely have no idea whether or not it will raise money. However in the age of the internet I would have thought rather than ask others to help why not simply invite the users on this board to place orders with you. If enough people want them to make the venture worthwhile go ahead and order from China.
If on the other hand there is no interest then nothing is lost.

Re: Rodney Parade / NDA / Fundraising Ideas / Coolpants / Designer Wanted / LinkedIn

jonescmj1 wrote: October 25th, 2021, 7:24 pm Thanks for the editorial feedback, UTP, Neil. Stan. I hope I can address your concerns. by replacing ‘ openly gay’ players, with ‘one of the few openly Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi players’

Ps What do you think about the Vision?
I did post on this thread, but it seems to have disappeared. Unfortunately your posts didn't.

If you think that I truly hope you're not one of the 9.

Colin
,You post 'thanks for your editorial feedback'........
This I find 'sarcastic'
You have posted 'your ideas' how to make money for OUR CLUB......This I find commendable and hope you every success in getting the support you need to make it successful...If when I see more and think its a viable option I am sure many will join in with your vision
What I posted was about you continuing to go down the fact that you are an openly gay man when you post
Does it matter to the vast majority of sensible posters on here whether your straight , gay , black , white ,etc ?
I know in my case and many other sensible posters it doesn't. Irrelevant of sexuality , colour we all have the same goal on here.. Supporting NEWPORT COUNTY AFC

Bangitintrnet wrote: October 25th, 2021, 8:10 pm All merchandise is chosen and manufactured and provided to the shop by our official partner.
Anything outside of that would be unofficial.

It would be wise therefore to first check that this doesn't unintentionally break the terms of the retail contract.
Don’t tell someone that has spent over a billion dollars on marketing over 50 years how to suck eggs

Lost in Willesden wrote: October 25th, 2021, 10:03 pm
jonescmj1 wrote: October 25th, 2021, 7:24 pm Thanks for the editorial feedback, UTP, Neil. Stan. I hope I can address your concerns. by replacing ‘ openly gay’ players, with ‘one of the few openly Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi players’

I did post on this thread, but it seems to have disappeared. Unfortunately your posts didn't.

If you think that I truly hope you're not one of the 9.
What 9?

Lost in Willesden wrote: October 25th, 2021, 10:09 pm

If you're a director. You need to tend your resignation.
What are you talking about?

jonescmj1 wrote: October 26th, 2021, 9:34 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: October 25th, 2021, 8:10 pm All merchandise is chosen and manufactured and provided to the shop by our official partner.
Anything outside of that would be unofficial.

It would be wise therefore to first check that this doesn't unintentionally break the terms of the retail contract.
Don’t tell someone that has spent over a billion dollars on marketing over 50 years how to suck eggs
Really a billion dollars??
I think you are over exaggerating it here, only companies the size of Coca Cola have that amount to spend on advertising.
If you are as rich as you say you are, then why not make a declared donation/investment to the club so that everyone will know your intentions are true.
To me you are selling your self short by your continual ramblings, your sexuality, how successful you are and your LinkedIn page (Which is not much more than FaceBook Mark2, we all know how people exaggerate themselves on these platforms). All this is putting people off.
As a pervious poster said, if you was on the Dragons Den they would have kicked you out by now.