Re: Stan vs Whoareya vs Bangitinthenet vs the buses.. (from green county)

Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 10th, 2021, 9:22 am
George Street-Bridge wrote: November 10th, 2021, 8:16 am What I mocked was the absurd suggestion anyone could pronounce authoritatively on the drainage of any site without having inspected it, and I stand by that.
George,
Isn't it not your goodself who cpmplains/squeels about me bringing up ancient history. Such hypocrisy. Still I forgive you. It must be difficult having such a boring personality. Which explains I suppose why topics on which I write her so many hits whilst according to your friend people don't buy the County programme any longer.
Still it is said that bigots only have themselves for company. The racist, the yob and and a man who mocks the dead .
Is there anyone you lot can't offend? Nearly forgot, you don't like 'disgusting sexual practices' do you?

Me? I believe that what consenting adults do in private is a matter for them,none of my business and live and let live.

So between the three of you you've offended gays, ethnic minorities, those of us who believe violence is wrong, those of us who have ever loved someone who has died, those suffering from mental illness and their families. In fact virtually everyone.

That takes some doing George.
I see the Ugly foreign troll is enjoying himself today.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: November 10th, 2021, 1:02 pm Bangitinthenet - I’m finding your persistent bullying attempts and harassment of another forum user offensive.

Cut it out now please, or we’ll be asking Jack to get you banned.
Carry on, he has bullied and destroyed this forum for years and years. Jack understands what I am trying to achieve, and the solution for Stan is simple. To make it all go away in an instant he has to not act as a troll, accept that others have a different but equally valid point of view and stop the personal insulting and attacking. It's really not that difficult to get to the place that we all want, but it is in his hands, but so far is unwilling or unable to stop.

Bangitintrnet wrote: November 10th, 2021, 1:09 pm
DeePeeNCAFC wrote: November 10th, 2021, 1:02 pm Bangitinthenet - I’m finding your persistent bullying attempts and harassment of another forum user offensive.

Cut it out now please, or we’ll be asking Jack to get you banned.
Carry on, he has bullied and destroyed this forum for years and years. Jack understands what I am trying to achieve, and the solution for Stan is simple. To make it all go away in an instant he has to not act as a troll, accept that others have a different but equally valid point of view and stop the personal insulting and attacking. It's really not that difficult to get to the place that we all want, but it is in his hands, but so far is unwilling or unable to stop.
Well, well, who would have thought it? An admission that Jack understands what you are trying to achieve. What is that exactly? Persistent abuse and bullying (mobbing) of someone whose views you disagree with. If you disagree with what he says, why don’t you do exactly what he does to you? Put him on your foe list. Simples.

A short time ago, when asked, along with others I made a small contribution to the update and upkeep of this messageboard. I wish I had never bothered. I am now financially linked to a Newport County unofficial messageboard where it seems that bullying and persistent abuse is allowed. I repeat, ‘Jack understands what you are trying to achieve’. It would never happen anywhere else. If you sincerely believe that he has been abusive to others, then using the language that you use is not the way forward.

Since when did you become a Policeman for this board? I must have missed that one. A previous poster stated that this thread is sometimes a farce or even a parody. There is some truth in that. I will add to it. I will use the words of the now famous Brian Tolver, ‘ you have no authority here (bangitintrnet), no authority at all’.

By the way, neither do I.