Re: 6000

County Exile wrote: November 13th, 2021, 2:04 pm Me too and they accepted my English Covid pass with just a cursory glance at the name and expiry date, no cross-checking with the season ticket or scanning of the QR code.

It's all a bit worrying isn't it Rob we the public are making the effort and yet those that should be checking don't it's no wonder covid is spreading my daughter friend has openly said she isn't using the flow test correctly she's just saying she's negative ๐Ÿ™„

First time, the Carlisle match, it was chucking it down. Good job my pass was in a plastic bag or it would have been ruined by the rain on its first outing. People moaned about the necessity at Rodney Parade, so probably shouldn't complain about the rigour of the inspection process. Main thing is that everyone is aware it may be required.

Personally I think 6000 is a bit optimistic, more like 5000 IMHO. The crowd was 4980 in January 2020. It would be great if 6000 turned up.
Not sure what the Swindon allocation will be, but I should imagine they will buy their full allocation.
Agreeing we are in a patch of good form which should encourage the part time supporters.
But the negative is that Wales are playing Oz in the evening. Whist it is not a clash of kick off times, the sit on the fence fair weather supporters will opt to watch the rugby.

Fu Ming wrote: November 13th, 2021, 3:51 pm Personally I think 6000 is a bit optimistic, more like 5000 IMHO. The crowd was 4980 in January 2020. It would be great if 6000 turned up.
Not sure what the Swindon allocation will be, but I should imagine they will buy their full allocation.
Agreeing we are in a patch of good form which should encourage the part time supporters.
But the negative is that Wales are playing Oz in the evening. Whist it is not a clash of kick off times, the sit on the fence fair weather supporters will opt to watch the rugby.
Surely no football fan would miss a derby match to watch rugger on the tv? Besides they can do both, come to the game, watch rugby in the pub afterwards.

UPTHEPORT wrote: November 13th, 2021, 2:19 pm
County Exile wrote: November 13th, 2021, 2:04 pm Me too and they accepted my English Covid pass with just a cursory glance at the name and expiry date, no cross-checking with the season ticket or scanning of the QR code.

It's all a bit worrying isn't it Rob we the public are making the effort and yet those that should be checking don't it's no wonder covid is spreading my daughter friend has openly said she isn't using the flow test correctly she's just saying she's negative ๐Ÿ™„
Which is why I believe, as I and others have said previously, that a negative LFT shouldn't be acceptable for entry to the ground, or any other public event.

Fu Ming wrote: November 13th, 2021, 3:51 pm Personally I think 6000 is a bit optimistic, more like 5000 IMHO. The crowd was 4980 in January 2020. It would be great if 6000 turned up.
Have to agree with you sir, some where between 4.5 and 5 K would be a very good crowd.