Re: Open Meeting

Willthiswork wrote: November 16th, 2021, 2:09 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 15th, 2021, 6:37 pm Willthiswork, will you be answering my question or not? If you what me and many others to believe in you, why not answer my question.
Sorry, missed it. All.

Thank you for your Private message. But there was no need for a private message.
Would you please put your reply to my question on the open message board? Thank you.

Torquay Exile wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:49 am
Jack wrote: November 18th, 2021, 2:52 am
Torquay Exile wrote: November 17th, 2021, 7:26 pm I have doubts (lack of conviction) about you and the rest of the Board of Directors.
Maybe this would be better served at the actual meeting.

Can you honestly say they would answer?
If you can specify what in particular you have doubts about, I am sure that they will be Answered/Countered.

I don't think it is reasonable use of time however, if the question asked is "I have my doubts about you"

Bangitintrnet wrote: November 19th, 2021, 8:38 am
Torquay Exile wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:49 am
Jack wrote: November 18th, 2021, 2:52 am
Torquay Exile wrote: November 17th, 2021, 7:26 pm I have doubts (lack of conviction) about you and the rest of the Board of Directors.
Maybe this would be better served at the actual meeting.

Can you honestly say they would answer?
If you can specify what in particular you have doubts about, I am sure that they will be Answered/Countered.

I don't think it is reasonable use of time however, if the question asked is "I have my doubts about you"
What you have to think about is this. When someone can send you a private message but not answer my question, there must be something wrong?

I'm sure the Board of Directors read this forum all the time. Why can't we have somewhere on this forum to leave the question?

Many people will not be able to attend the open meeting?

This thread has gone past the ridiculous/absurd stage.

As far as I am aware, Joe is a Director of the Newport County Supporters Trust. He has had the decency to give a private reply to a poster who asked a question. I have no idea as to the content of the reply and have no need to find out. Yet he is being told that he needn’t have sent a private reply. I am pretty sure that Joe had his reasons for doing so.

What I find absurd is that the questions come from someone who when another poster a few days ago asked whether Mike Flynn attended youth games asked ‘and you want to know, why’. My point being he likes asking questions but seems aggrieved at others asking valid questions. Totally absurd and ridiculous.

pembsexile wrote: November 19th, 2021, 7:07 pm This thread has gone past the ridiculous/absurd stage.

As far as I am aware, Joe is a Director of the Newport County Supporters Trust. He has had the decency to give a private reply to a poster who asked a question. I have no idea as to the content of the reply and have no need to find out. Yet he is being told that he needn’t have sent a private reply. I am pretty sure that Joe had his reasons for doing so.

What I find absurd is that the questions come from someone who when another poster a few days ago asked whether Mike Flynn attended youth games asked ‘and you want to know, why’. My point being he likes asking questions but seems aggrieved at others asking valid questions. Totally absurd and ridiculous.

You are entitled to your opinion. The private message did not answer my question. That is why I asked for the answer to my question on the open forum. If someone wants to send a private message, that's fine still, have some decency to answer my question (not talk rubbish). When the person has no intention of answering my question, then say so.

Torquay Exile wrote: November 19th, 2021, 8:59 pm
Willthiswork wrote: November 19th, 2021, 8:51 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 15th, 2021, 6:37 pm Willthiswork, will you be answering my question or not? If you what me and many others to believe in you, why not answer my question.
Sorry, missed it. All.
Here.

No, you didn't answer my question? More than likely you, avoid my question just like a politician.
Ffs, not only is this ridiculous and absurd, it is now tedious as well.

Twice you asked the question - will you be representing the Trust or will you be representing everyone? Willthiswork work has answered - all. I have spelled it out for you. It is quite clear. In this context, everyone can be swapped with all.

What is it that you don’t understand about his answer? You need to understand that when your question has been answered, stop asking the same question. Otherwise it makes you look ridiculous, absurd and tedious.

pembsexile wrote: November 19th, 2021, 10:51 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 19th, 2021, 8:59 pm
Willthiswork wrote: November 19th, 2021, 8:51 pm
Sorry, missed it. All.
Here.

No, you didn't answer my question? More than likely you, avoid my question just like a politician.
Ffs, not only is this ridiculous and absurd, it is now tedious as well.

Twice you asked the question - will you be representing the Trust or will you be representing everyone? Willthiswork work has answered - all. I have spelled it out for you. It is quite clear. In this context, everyone can be swapped with all.

What is it that you don’t understand about his answer? You need to understand that when your question has been answered, stop asking the same question. Otherwise it makes you look ridiculous, absurd and tedious.
-

If you are going to quote me, let's get it right, shall we? I said the following: Are you just the trust supporters representative, or do you represent everyone?

I get that he's a good friend of yours. No, honestly, I do. You want to stick up for him. Well done for doing that. You can't answer for him. He needs to answer the question himself.

Exile 1976 wrote: November 20th, 2021, 7:41 am Pembs, you're pissing into the wind with this one mate.
Sadly, I think you are right mate. He has been given an answer by willthiswork, bit refuses to take it. He seems to have trust issues, doesn’t trust anyone or anything. He will never listen. Unfortunately, these types of people are on the increase in this internet world. It would seem that in his head, his right and entitlement to ask questions is more important than being given an answer to those very questions. Sad.