Re: Robbie

landinho wrote: November 20th, 2021, 1:10 am Interesting comments from Rowberry on Friday - indicates his isolation would end near to/in time to play against Swindon.
I got the impression that as he hasn't been able to train with the players this week he won't be in contention until Tues. With 3 games in 6 days seems likely there will be some changes in the starting 1X's

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 20th, 2021, 8:21 am
landinho wrote: November 20th, 2021, 1:10 am Interesting comments from Rowberry on Friday - indicates his isolation would end near to/in time to play against Swindon.
I got the impression that as he hasn't been able to train with the players this week he won't be in contention until Tues. With 3 games in 6 days seems likely there will be some changes in the starting 1X's
A starting IX ? That’s a bit of a handicap.

Can't work out if James Rowberry is being beamed up by Scotty, or is regenerating, but I do wish that they could utilize an old fashioned advertising board as the background.

Merseymale wrote: November 20th, 2021, 8:26 am
Yes indeed. Can one be dyslexic with numbers?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 20th, 2021, 10:46 am
Yes, more easily with Roman ones. Could be a classic case of dyslexia.

Merseymale wrote: November 20th, 2021, 12:47 pm
That's why I read dyslexia as 'daily sex'

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 20th, 2021, 6:56 pm
Daily sex, is a myth.

jonescmj1 wrote: November 21st, 2021, 5:14 am
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 20th, 2021, 6:56 pm
Daily sex, is a myth.
Speak for yourself darling :bounce: