Total votes: 1 (3%)
Haynes (No votes)
Ellison (No votes)
Baker Richardson (No votes)
Telford
Total votes: 6 (18%)
Total votes: 34

Re: Man of the Match Swindon home

While every body else seems caught up in the hype of Telford and CBR, its Day for me, he made 2 outstanding saves which kept us in the game, and before you say it this persistent tactic of playing the ball across the back line to the keeper is a very dangerous game to play which we have been doing for to many seasons now, and when it all goes wrong its the keepers fault. Route one puts pressure on the opposition, sadly at this time we don't have players with confidence/ability to carry out this function, hopefully JR and WH can ditch the white board and get back to basics.

Re: Man of the Match Swindon home

flat4 wrote: November 21st, 2021, 8:16 am While every body else seems caught up in the hype of Telford and CBR, its Day for me, he made 2 outstanding saves which kept us in the game, and before you say it this persistent tactic of playing the ball across the back line to the keeper is a very dangerous game to play which we have been doing for to many seasons now, and when it all goes wrong its the keepers fault. Route one puts pressure on the opposition, sadly at this time we don't have players with confidence/ability to carry out this function, hopefully JR and WH can ditch the white board and get back to basics.
Sorry but I don’t agree with that analysis. I felt that we created enough to get something from that game and we lost it because of two mistakes. The first was Day’s bungled clearance and the second was due to our failure to close down when there were a few players close who could have done so. I decided to vote for positive creativity so had to decide between Norman and Azaz. I gave it to the former though it could just as easily have been the latter.