Re: paedo

Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 5:00 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 4:39 pm What has UTP said that makes him 'totally out of order' ?
-

I was wondering when you would pop up?

I thought the bullying part was more important?

Answer the question then!
Also, who has he been bullying?
Yeah, I thought I’d pop up now as you appear to have a problem with UTP and seem to try to bully him. Not good muc, not good at all.

Last edited by Exile 1976 on November 22nd, 2021, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 3:01 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 1:14 pm
Blackandamber wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 1:10 pm I thought some of the chants against Derek Adams in the Bradford game were disgusting too.

Yes don't like the man but again paedo was used

Makes me feel embarrassed that these are our fans saying these words

I agree with what you are saying. I can't agree with is calling people all sorts of names in the workplace. It's called bullying in my eyes, the same as you do on here. Do you do that at home also?
The sooner you realize that you are totally out of order, the better it would be for everyone you have insulted. So practice what you preach.

Let me see. Ah yes, I remember now. You’re the poster who continually tried to bully Willthiswork, and then Pembsexile, into answering a question that had already been answered. That’s right.

Exile 1976 wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:18 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 4:39 pm What has UTP said that makes him 'totally out of order' ?
-

Answer the question then you tool!
Yeah, I thought I’d pop up now as you appear to have a problem with UTP and seem to try to bully him. Not good muc, not good at all.

How old are you?

There are only one or two Bullies or maybe more on here, and as they say, if the cap fits?

Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:47 pm
-

How old are you?

There are only one or two Bullies or maybe more on here, and as they say, if the cap fits?

I’m 45 hun.

Now, you have accused UTP of bullying, and being totally out of order. Just asking you to back that up, however, it seems you were just being silly and just picking on him., almost bullying if you will

£15fornonleague?! wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:32 pm
Blackandamber wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 1:10 pm I thought some of the chants against Derek Adams in the Bradford game were disgusting too.

I agree with what you are saying. I can't agree with is calling people all sorts of names in the workplace. It's called bullying in my eyes, the same as you do on here. Do you do that at home also?
The sooner you realize that you are totally out of order, the better it would be for everyone you have insulted. So practice what you preach.

Let me see. Ah yes, I remember now. You’re the poster who continually tried to bully Willthiswork, and then Pembsexile, into answering a question that had already been answered. That’s right.

Have you read the thread at all?

Exile 1976 wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:51 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:47 pm
-

How old are you?

I’m 45 hun.

Now, you have accused UTP of bullying, and being totally out of order. Just asking you to back that up, however, it seems you were just being silly and just picking on him., almost bullying if you will
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:53 pm

Yes, and you’ve had a nightmare. You’ve tried to be a big boy and call someone out yet have only succeeded in making yourself look a bit of a knob.

£15fornonleague?! wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 9:10 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:53 pm

Yes, and you’ve had a nightmare. You’ve tried to be a big boy and call someone out yet have only succeeded in making yourself look a bit of a knob.

You are such a funny person. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyones forgetting on here by venting your anger on this thread isn't the way. Firstly the club should have known. No one knows who called their manager a so and so. So everyone from whatever club comes to Newport next or even Newport supporters going away will think that Newport County supporters are all the same, a bunch of hooligans. So prepare yourself, folks, for some bad times ahead.

Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 10:29 pm Everyones forgetting on here by venting your anger on this thread isn't the way. Firstly the club should have known. No one knows who called their manager a so and so. So everyone from whatever club comes to Newport next or even Newport supporters going away will think that Newport County supporters are all the same, a bunch of hooligans. So prepare yourself, folks, for some bad times ahead.
So, venting your anger about something that is just plain wrong is not the way, eh? Let’s not call out anything that is wrong in the world eh? Total nonsense. Of course he was right to bring it up.

You say, ‘so everyone from whatever club comes to Newport…………..will think that Newport County supporters are all the same, a bunch of hooligans’. Well, no they won’t actually as someone has called it out and people have agreed with him. You are talking total nonsense in an attempt to vilify UTP. Take your blinkers off.

Your sense of morality is nauseating.

lowandhard wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 10:46 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 5:47 pm Those chants are unacceptable.They need to stop.Nothing surprises me though,I have to put up with one of our own fans calling me the C word on here.
I’m glad nobody has accused me of being Conservative!
I think I'd rather be called a paedo.