Re: Open Meeting

pembsexile wrote: November 20th, 2021, 9:17 am
Exile 1976 wrote: November 20th, 2021, 7:41 am Pembs, you're pissing into the wind with this one mate.
Sadly, I think you are right mate. He has been given an answer by willthiswork, bit refuses to take it. He seems to have trust issues, doesn’t trust anyone or anything. He will never listen. Unfortunately, these types of people are on the increase in this internet world. It would seem that in his head, his right and entitlement to ask questions is more important than being given an answer to those very questions. Sad.

Where is the answer to my question?

Torquay Exile wrote: November 20th, 2021, 1:18 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: November 20th, 2021, 7:41 am Pembs, you're pissing into the wind with this one mate.
Sadly, I think you are right mate. He has been given an answer by willthiswork, bit refuses to take it. He seems to have trust issues, doesn’t trust anyone or anything. He will never listen. Unfortunately, these types of people are on the increase in this internet world. It would seem that in his head, his right and entitlement to ask questions is more important than being given an answer to those very questions. Sad.

The clue is in three letters. When you asked ‘………..or do you represent everyone’? He replied ‘all’. He even apologised for not answering sooner as he hadn’t seen it.

pembsexile wrote: November 20th, 2021, 1:44 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 20th, 2021, 1:18 pm

I read it as "I missed it all." I openly apologize. if I have read his answer wrong.

The clue is in three letters. When you asked ‘………..or do you represent everyone’? He replied ‘all’. He even apologised for not answering sooner as he hadn’t seen it.
I read it as "I missed it all." I openly apologize if I have miss read his answer. Wrongly.

I suspect Willthiswork has been here before and seen it all before. But for the beginneres. (And I'll disrepect the nine, nine you say directors, when some ( not willthiswork) had 12.
Without it being a freeforall.
Three areas should be covered; Given our current status.

1. Land.

We have to buy a couple of fields and a shed and plant a flag.
This is who we are. We've made it back, we own something, we are something. Actually although we have a bank account, we just rent shit.

2. Youth

We must set up a proper youth system. I think the Basques call it the mine. Gwent has three mayor League systems and countless talent. Today we have a great midfield, all loanees, 'mined' from other youth systems. Folks, people **** each other too. They're offspring are as good as anywhere. Set up training and recriutment systems, ploughing a little of that FA Cup money back into the community.

3. Money

Too tight to mention. This year Newort County ran out of first, second and third team shirts. Print more money man. Obviously, there is, at least in the summer, a connection. Commercially nobody wants to be played. They don't want Guiness, however football shirts
because the diaspora that buys that....hello. PR and Commercial is lacking.

Additionally the Board isn't ...anything. They're ghosts. A club owned by the people( oh right) but voce-less. Obviouslessly we can't have the 'current' chairman looking like a hairy Mary Shelly.

But yopu know to be a real club, and we are. Back in the Championship. We have to break with the old.

The Supporters' Open Meeting takes place this Thursday (25th) from 7pm to 9pm in the Bisley Suite at Rodney Parade.

The meeting will focus on the football side of the business with Rob Philips from BBC Radio Wales hosting a question and answer session with manager James Rowberry.

Sporting Director Darren Kelly will also give an insight into his role and what he has focused on in his first six months at the club.

The club will give an update on a number of operational areas, and there will also be an opportunity to ask questions of the Board.

We look forward to welcoming everyone on Thursday.

WTF, where to start.

The Director of Football declaring football isn't necessary.

I'm sorry half way through this it's a joke.

I'm waiting to hear about ...land and how we build a future. All I hear is ******* ******** over themselves .

Goodness, I was hoping for some leadership .

But nothing there. Just embarrassment.