Re: Stan A. Einstein

yourfinalanswer wrote: November 29th, 2021, 2:49 pm
pembsexile wrote: November 28th, 2021, 6:07 pm
yourfinalanswer wrote: November 28th, 2021, 4:31 pm
pembsexile wrote: November 27th, 2021, 5:53 pm Not quite sure what thread to put this on, but, this thread seems to contain the latest info regarding Coronavirus. Mods - please feel free to put the info elsewhere. We may need a separate thread for those interested.

Given the info just given by Boris at the 5pm briefing regarding the new Omicron strain of the virus, I think it is reasonable to ask that excepting the immuno compromised people who cannot have the vaccine, that we ask all people to get jabbed asap. All lives matter.

Don't you mean immunocompromised people?

I think you should get more information before you start preaching to people. What you should be saying to people is to ask your doctor for advice. Because at the end of the day. You are not a doctor are you?

Try reading the following article Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines
Don’t you mean Doctor, even Dr is acceptable, but never doctor and you did it twice. If I was a Doctor I would call myself as such, but never a doctor. If you want to get into a pedantic discussion regarding grammar and spelling, crack on, it will bore the pants off people on here and trust me, you will lose.

Now, the link you sent us to is the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. As such, it is a US Federal agency and is not regulated for the UK.

The authority for medicines in the UK is the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency - MHRA. It has a weekly report which covers adverse reaction to any COVID vaccine and also gives guidance on approved COVID-19 vaccines. On other matters I have dealt with it regularly.

The UK Doctors agency is the BMA - it has a good webpage as well and is a regulatory authority. It gives good information for those in vulnerable groups.

There is also the NHS website. It’s the catch all and is a good starter for 10 on any COVID topic. It gives excellent info’ regarding all groups who are in the high risk category including all those with long term illnesses.

Sometimes on this forum for some obscure reason you have to state the bloody obvious. I can only assume that this is for people who can’t grasp the facts or when they are presented with them they refuse to believe them. How on earth would people in vulnerable groups and are at high risk have had any vaccine without their Doctor being involved? You get my drift? At the start of this pandemic every Doctors practice in Wales would have been contacted regarding patients who are at high risk. So, the Doctors will have been involved from the very outset as we would expect.

If you don’t want to listen to me, fine, it’s your own health you are compromising. Remember, this is an unofficial Newport County messageboard. If you insist on going to the internet for info’ on Covid, use the reputable agencies. I have given you the details of three regulatory agencies in the UK that give outstanding advice on Covid issues. I can do no more.

Where did I say that I haven't had the vaccine? I just pointed out those with immunocompromised problems to see their doctor for advice about if they could have the vaccine (read what I wrote first not what you want to see). argumentative springs to mind. you have lots of mistakes with grammar yourself (pot, kettle, and so on).
Let me be quite clear about this. I have no idea as to your vaccination status. That is a matter for you and your Doctor (not doctor). Everyone should get advice from their Doctor as to whether they should get the vaccine. I explained in my earlier post that this is blatantly bloody obvious. On this messageboard you have to state the obvious sometimes.

I have given you details on three UK regulatory authorities that can give you better information than me on any question that anyone will have on any aspect of vaccinations, you included. Anyone can read this before or after they have seen their Doctor. People can ask their Doctor or other Healthcare professional appropriate questions then. I note that some Healthcare professionals have said this weekend that they should be better at getting out the correct vaccination information so as to avoid misinformation on the subject and give everyone clarity. I agree with this.

I have lost track of the numbers of people in this country who have had the vaccine. I do know that it is a depressing figure and could be higher. If there is no valid reason for not having the jab they are not only compromising their own health but are putting the lives and health of others at risk.

I suggest you read the comments further on from my previous post regarding your vaccination status, (read what I wrote, not what you want to see).

By the way, it is Argumentative and You, not argumentative and you. The clue is in the fact that it is the first letter of each sentence. Pot, kettle and so on.

pembsexile wrote: November 29th, 2021, 3:57 pm
pembsexile wrote: November 27th, 2021, 5:53 pm Not quite sure what thread to put this on, but, this thread seems to contain the latest info regarding Coronavirus. Mods - please feel free to put the info elsewhere. We may need a separate thread for those interested.

Given the info just given by Boris at the 5pm briefing regarding the new Omicron strain of the virus, I think it is reasonable to ask that excepting the immuno compromised people who cannot have the vaccine, that we ask all people to get jabbed asap. All lives matter.

I think you should get more information before you start preaching to people. What you should be saying to people is to ask your doctor for advice. Because at the end of the day. You are not a doctor are you?

Try reading the following article Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines
Don’t you mean Doctor, even Dr is acceptable, but never doctor and you did it twice. If I was a Doctor I would call myself as such, but never a doctor. If you want to get into a pedantic discussion regarding grammar and spelling, crack on, it will bore the pants off people on here and trust me, you will lose.

Now, the link you sent us to is the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. As such, it is a US Federal agency and is not regulated for the UK.

The authority for medicines in the UK is the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency - MHRA. It has a weekly report which covers adverse reaction to any COVID vaccine and also gives guidance on approved COVID-19 vaccines. On other matters I have dealt with it regularly.

The UK Doctors agency is the BMA - it has a good webpage as well and is a regulatory authority. It gives good information for those in vulnerable groups.

There is also the NHS website. It’s the catch all and is a good starter for 10 on any COVID topic. It gives excellent info’ regarding all groups who are in the high risk category including all those with long term illnesses.

Sometimes on this forum for some obscure reason you have to state the bloody obvious. I can only assume that this is for people who can’t grasp the facts or when they are presented with them they refuse to believe them. How on earth would people in vulnerable groups and are at high risk have had any vaccine without their Doctor being involved? You get my drift? At the start of this pandemic every Doctors practice in Wales would have been contacted regarding patients who are at high risk. So, the Doctors will have been involved from the very outset as we would expect.

If you don’t want to listen to me, fine, it’s your own health you are compromising. Remember, this is an unofficial Newport County messageboard. If you insist on going to the internet for info’ on Covid, use the reputable agencies. I have given you the details of three regulatory agencies in the UK that give outstanding advice on Covid issues. I can do no more.

Where did I say that I haven't had the vaccine? I just pointed out those with immunocompromised problems to see their doctor for advice about if they could have the vaccine (read what I wrote first not what you want to see). argumentative springs to mind. you have lots of mistakes with grammar yourself (pot, kettle, and so on).
Let me be quite clear about this. I have no idea as to your vaccination status. That is a matter for you and your Doctor (not doctor). Everyone should get advice from their Doctor as to whether they should get the vaccine. I explained in my earlier post that this is blatantly bloody obvious. On this messageboard you have to state the obvious sometimes.

I have given you details on three UK regulatory authorities that can give you better information than me on any question that anyone will have on any aspect of vaccinations, you included. Anyone can read this before or after they have seen their Doctor. People can ask their Doctor or other Healthcare professional appropriate questions then. I note that some Healthcare professionals have said this weekend that they should be better at getting out the correct vaccination information so as to avoid misinformation on the subject and give everyone clarity. I agree with this.

I have lost track of the numbers of people in this country who have had the vaccine. I do know that it is a depressing figure and could be higher. If there is no valid reason for not having the jab they are not only compromising their own health but are putting the lives and health of others at risk.

I suggest you read the comments further on from my previous post regarding your vaccination status, (read what I wrote, not what you want to see).

By the way, it is Argumentative and You, not argumentative and you. The clue is in the fact that it is the first letter of each sentence. Pot, kettle and so on.

Carm down, Miss, you will give yourself a heart attack. What about the doctors, nurses, and other workers at the NHS that have refused to have the vaccine. Do you have a message for them? Oh, the great one.

yourfinalanswer wrote: November 29th, 2021, 4:44 pm

Carm down, Miss, you will give yourself a heart attack. What about the doctors, nurses, and other workers at the NHS that have refused to have the vaccine. Do you have a message for them? Oh, the great one.
You must try harder. It is calm down, not carm down. It is also Doctors, Nurses, (note the capitals). Tut, tut.

Oh, the great one, love that, I must tell Mrs P, she will laugh herself silly at that one.

I don’t have any extra message for NHS staff. We get COVID messages and updates all the time. They all come from creditable sources, not via the internet. All the ones I work with seem very reasonable and take all the precautions required. It is not my place to give extra Covid advice to reasonable NHS staff.

pembsexile wrote: November 29th, 2021, 8:14 pm

You must try harder. It is calm down, not carm down. It is also Doctors, Nurses, (note the capitals). Tut, tut.

Oh, the great one, love that, I must tell Mrs P, she will laugh herself silly at that one.

I don’t have any extra message for NHS staff. We get COVID messages and updates all the time. They all come from creditable sources, not via the internet. All the ones I work with seem very reasonable and take all the precautions required. It is not my place to give extra Covid advice to reasonable NHS staff.
Thank you for putting me right on the spelling mistake.
Is that your final answer (do you like what I did there) on your work colleague on not having the vaccine.

Just to keep you up to date you have made 26 mistakes in your writing. You have made a lot more in your previous replies but who counting.

yourfinalanswer wrote: November 29th, 2021, 8:59 pm

Is that your final answer (do you like what I did there) on your work colleague on not having the vaccine.

Just to keep you up to date you have made 26 mistakes in your writing. You have made a lot more in your previous replies but who counting.
I think you make things up in your head as you go along. Believe what you want to believe, there is no hope for you. Where on earth have I said about a work colleague not having a vaccine? You don’t listen to reason. Putting things in bold doesn’t make your point any better, it just makes you look foolish that you cannot articulate a point well enough in the first place.

It is who’s counting, not who counting. I’m getting bored with you now. Bored and tired. I guess I should have taken my own (and others) advice from some time ago - avoid arguing with an idiot. Night, night, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.

pembsexile wrote: November 29th, 2021, 9:25 pm

I think you make things up in your head as you go along. Believe what you want to believe, there is no hope for you. Where on earth have I said about a work colleague not having a vaccine? You don’t listen to reason. Putting things in bold doesn’t make your point any better, it just makes you look foolish that you cannot articulate a point well enough in the first place.

It is who’s counting, not who counting. I’m getting bored with you now. Bored and tired. I guess I should have taken my own (and others) advice from some time ago - avoid arguing with an idiot. Night, night, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.

I don't know why you humour him Pembs, he's a grade A *******

:
Let's get back on topic shall we?
Those who take the vaccine are right. Those who have concerns should speak to medical professionals to allay their concerns. It may be in extremely rare exceptional circumstances some may be advised not to take the vaccine.

However let's get back on topic, this thread is about me. How wonderful I am. How I lighten up a grey world. How if I take so much as a couple of days hiatus you all begin to worry. I understand this, I truly am as magnificent as many of you believe me to be.

All hail the Stan. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

All hail the Stan. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Stan: I want to be a woman. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta.
Reg: What!?
Stan: It's my right as a man.
Judith: Why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
Stan: I want to have babies.
Reg: You want to have babies?!?!?!
Stan: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But you can't have babies.
Stan: Don't you oppress me.
Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan -- you haven't got a womb. Where's the
fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?
(Stan starts crying.)
Judith: Here! I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually
have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the
Romans', but that he can have the *right* to have babies.
Francis: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to
have babies, brother. Sister, sorry.
Reg: (pissed) What's the *point*?
Francis: What?
Reg: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he
can't have babies?
Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
Reg: It's symbolic of his struggle against reality.

People will see from your remarks that you are trying to tell them what to do. People are allowed to make their own decision in life, not people like you telling them how they should live their life.

Welsh Government covid updates as Omicron variant spreads
By Elis Sandford

This was taken from the South Wales Argus in Newport.

12:28pm
Urgent expansion of vaccination programme

Dr Richardson has confirmed that the vaccine programme is shifting its focus.

The booster will now be made available to all adults in Wales.

More than 840,000 boosters have been given, with a large percentage going to older people, at-risk persons, and those on the front line so far.

Boosters will now be offered three months after a second vaccine, rather than six as was previously.

What's more, a fourth jab will be offered to severly immune compromised people.

The JCVI is recommending that 12-15 year-olds be offered a second Pfizer vaccine too.