The 3 P's

Process, progress promotion.

Depending on what a football clubs circumstances are sometimes the 3rd word will change for example if you're fighting to stay in the league it would be survival, but the first 2 are key to anything ie if you're implementing a new process then there must always be progress otherwise the process is failing.

I think the above 3 P objective has got to be our shortterm and longterm aim though if we don't achieve promotion it doesn't mean the first 2 have failed ie you can implement a process make progress but miss the final objective. The key is progress though I feel we have got to be working to achieve the 3rd objective in our current position and the progress made in recent seasons.

For me it's too early to comment on the process as the points per game ratio is very close. However what I would say is when implementing change you have to have absolute belief in what you are doing and the group must buy into this. Change in any workplace can be painful but taking the knockbacks, proving the doubters wrong and achieving your goal-that's priceless.

Re: The 3 P's

supporter wrote: January 16th, 2022, 5:33 pm Process, progress promotion.

Depending on what a football clubs circumstances are sometimes the 3rd word will change for example if you're fighting to stay in the league it would be survival, but the first 2 are key to anything ie if you're implementing a new process then there must always be progress otherwise the process is failing.

I think the above 3 P objective has got to be our shortterm and longterm aim though if we don't achieve promotion it doesn't mean the first 2 have failed ie you can implement a process make progress but miss the final objective. The key is progress though I feel we have got to be working to achieve the 3rd objective in our current position and the progress made in recent seasons.

For me it's too early to comment on the process as the points per game ratio is very close. However what I would say is when implementing change you have to have absolute belief in what you are doing and the group must buy into this. Change in any workplace can be painful but taking the knockbacks, proving the doubters wrong and achieving your goal-that's priceless.

I like your thinking. I would have worded it slightly differently, but otherwise, I do like what you have written.

Re: The 3 P's

Revisiting this we've definitely made progress and the process is working but not complete.

I don't think a process can ever be complete in football because football methods are always evolving however the core structure process which is key in any industry is now in place and we should now go from strength to strength.

As for the final P we'll it's on isn't it.