Fantasy Premier League

Just completed my second season in one - finished third out of 13, since you ask. You can enter the same team in multiple leagues and I wouldn't be surprised if some forum users are already in one or more. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Is there a league for County supporters, or would a forum league be a runner? It wouldn't affect user anonymity. Beware I've found I pay much more attention to the PL through having a stake (not in the betting sense) in multiple games.

Re: Fantasy Premier League

I have run something like this in the past. It has never been run via a link though. Every two years I do either a World Cup or Euro competition. You have to pick things like winners, losers, runner up, top scorer, result of specific games etc. I do it in work and for people locally. Normally about 12 guesses and different scaling points as the competition progresses. Max points for the winner so people are interested right until the end.

The main drawback - I normally run it via Excel but can’t seem to put that up here on the mb. If Admin or any IT savvy member could let me know how to do it I would be happy to share it on here.

Note - the one for the World Cup has not been finalised yet as we don’t know all the finalists. Cmon Wales.

To go back to the main topic, I have seen these in the past. The Admin/Manager can control who gets access via a password number so this could be set up for County fans only. I will speak to the person who ran it and get some info’.

No, with this one all the IT is done by the site itself. It couldn't be easier and works supremely. All you need to do is pick an initial squad of 15 within the overall budget, with a limit of three players per club, tweak team selections to account for injuries, suspensions etc and make transfers with one per week free and others charged in deductions off your points total. There are other tweaks like a couple of times a year you can elect to have all 15 players' points count.

I participate in the premier fantasy league every year, was in a works league but they stopped doing it, went with Spurs this time. I would join a County Forum League if it was set up on the Premier fantasy league, the code to join could be place on the Forum for all see and join if they wished.