Holidays

In an effort to spread some supporter joy ( as opposed to a lot of recent posts) I am looking for anyone traveling to either Pennsylvania or Florida for their annual holidays.
If they are and will be somewhat near to either Pittsburgh or South West Florida, then let me know .
Would like to take them out for lunch/ dinner and buy them a few beers.

Happy hols .

Re: Holidays

If I remember correctly you are the chap that offered a holiday when I put up the post asking for Exiled exiles to come forward some time ago. There are some decent people around. Good on you. If I was going to Florida or Pittsburgh I would take the offer up but I’m not. Hope you get your wish.

Pirates wrote: June 8th, 2022, 6:52 pm In an effort to spread some supporter joy ( as opposed to a lot of recent posts) I am looking for anyone traveling to either Pennsylvania or Florida for their annual holidays.
If they are and will be somewhat near to either Pittsburgh or South West Florida, then let me know .
Would like to take them out for lunch/ dinner and buy them a few beers.

Happy hols .
I have family ties to Pittsburgh funnily enough and tentative plans to visit Orlando next year after greatly enjoying it this year 😊

TheMouseisAmber wrote: June 9th, 2022, 12:26 am Where in SW Florida? I live in Orlando and travel to Fort Myers Beach regularly for work. I would definitely be on to meet up for a few beers and a bit of county chat.
It is Fort Myers . My house is just west of I - 75 at Daniels. I will next be there from about 14 July to late August .
My daughter and family who live in Cardiff will be with me for a few of these weeks but would not stop us from meeting.
Definitely ready for a few beers and county chat.
How do we exchange emails and phone off line ?

Pirates wrote: June 9th, 2022, 1:46 am
TheMouseisAmber wrote: June 9th, 2022, 12:26 am Where in SW Florida? I live in Orlando and travel to Fort Myers Beach regularly for work. I would definitely be on to meet up for a few beers and a bit of county chat.
It is Fort Myers . My house is just west of I - 75 at Daniels. I will next be there from about 14 July to late August .
My daughter and family who live in Cardiff will be with me for a few of these weeks but would not stop us from meeting.
Definitely ready for a few beers and county chat.
How do we exchange emails and phone off line ?
I know exactly where that is. My kid played in many baseball tournaments at Jet Blue Park down the street. I will send you a private message with my contact details.

lowandhard wrote: June 9th, 2022, 1:30 am
ghosty wrote: June 9th, 2022, 1:01 am I have just returned from Alaska
Completing my visit of all 50 states
Something I’d like to have done! Without expecting you to be exhaustive, what were your favourites?
My last 2. Hawaii (paradise) and Alaska (stunning scenery) memories of a lifetime
Although nothing will surpass my memory of the site’s and smells of somerton park open latrine