Re: An open letter to the chair of Newport County.

And how will that help me acertain why you believe beyond all reasonable doubt that I am a liar?

It is a word you frequently use when you are frustrated, that someone knows something that you don't. You called Supporter a liar, in the thread about Swindon Train Station, without knowing that Admin knew Supporter, and you were called out on it. Your apologies, basically everyone is a liar.

But he's not the only one is he? Anyone who dares to challenge the validity of what you say, is branded in the same way.

It's from the playground, and for most that's where it stays.

Why an ex barrister should hold himself in such low esteem, just to try and win pointless arguments, only you can answer.

Bangitintrnet wrote: June 10th, 2022, 10:30 am

Why an ex barrister should hold himself in such low esteem, just to try and win pointless arguments, only you can answer.
My dear chap,

A barrister is a person who has been called to the bar. An ex barrister would be a person who having been called to the bar has either been disbarred for conduct unbecoming or has died.

Whilst I think the former somewhat unlikely, sadly the latter is inevitable.

But not yet. 8)

Bangitintrnet wrote: June 10th, 2022, 12:20 pm Acting like a loose Canon, and being a barrister, appear to be the same then?
My dear fellow,

Absolutely not. Two things about the career that I pursued in the final 25 years of my working life that you should be aware of. Firstly I had to perform in public, virtually every day of my working life. Which causes one to act with circumspect manner. Secondly were one to behave in a thoroughly ungentlemanly manner one would face sanction in again a public arena. Indeed details would be published in the London Gazette.

In my experience to have the freedom to be a loose cannon, unless you're a total idiot, to be a poop-stick, a scoundrel, a blackguard, a good for nothing creep, one has to hide one's identity.

Doesn't one? :grin:

Well you manage it easily enough, and we all know who you are.

Now why is that?

Is it because you like to start sentences with My Dear Chap........... No one else does, so does it mean that you are the only person at the bar?

Still your presentation to the Dragon's Den investors is still going well isn't it?

I can visualise Drunken Ballantyne saying " I can't invest in this, it's all assumptions. I lost interest after he mentioned the bar. I'm out for a pint of heavy, a pint of 80 shillings, an a wee dram of Glenmorangie, as a chaser in between"

Bangitintrnet wrote: June 10th, 2022, 10:30 am And how will that help me acertain why you believe beyond all reasonable doubt that I am a liar?

It is a word you frequently use when you are frustrated, that someone knows something that you don't. You called Supporter a liar, in the thread about Swindon Train Station, without knowing that Admin knew Supporter, and you were called out on it. Your apologies, basically everyone is a liar.

But he's not the only one is he? Anyone who dares to challenge the validity of what you say, is branded in the same way.

It's from the playground, and for most that's where it stays.

What I do for a living is to sell certain items (information). I used to sell to someone that used this forum. I'm still in contact with this person by email. This person has sent me a copy of A private message they received from someone asking them to help this person identify someone on this forum. After helping to identify this person, They got this person banned from using this forum. That is what we both believe.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: June 10th, 2022, 12:17 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: June 10th, 2022, 12:13 pm I would point out to you, that conduct unbecoming, is exactly what is being discussed.
Yes but you're not a barrister. :grin:
An ex-barrister. Who wasn't very good at the start of one's career. You are so good at telling lies I don't think you realize what you are saying half of the time. You would not know the truth if it bit you on your backside.

Bangitintrnet wrote: June 10th, 2022, 1:02 pm
and we all know who you are.
Now why is that?

Because I stand by what I say. If people wish to be critical of me, they know who they are talking to. I don't feel the need to hide my identity. If I make criticism of an individual they can respond to a person.

If I was ashamed of what I said. I would hide my identity. If I was a troll I would hide my identity. If I was scared that my views would make people feel I was a complete dipstick I would hide my identity.

Why you hide your identity is anyone's guess. :glasses5: