Re: Season Tickets.

I went down RP mid afternoon today.
Straight up to the counter.
2 nice ladies on duty.
Handed over last season's season ticket.
Please may I renew.
Asked me for my email address, home address and how I would like to pay.
Handed over my debit card.
Job done.
Will be sent out in July before first game, as per previous season.
None of this logging in and potentially getting frustrated stuff for me.
Well satisfied.
Thanks to the nice girls behind the counter.

Fu Ming wrote: June 13th, 2022, 8:37 pm I went down RP mid afternoon today.
2 nice ladies on duty.
Please may I renew.
Job done.
Well satisfied.
That will be my modus operandi so that is very good to hear.
I'm not averse to using electronic transactions but for some things I'm a bit old school and like to have something tangible in my mitts, rather than just an app on a phone.
I'm actually getting quite excited about the season already.

County19081967 wrote: June 13th, 2022, 8:54 pm
Fu Ming wrote: June 13th, 2022, 8:37 pm I went down RP mid afternoon today.
2 nice ladies on duty.
Please may I renew.
Job done.
Well satisfied.
That will be my modus operandi so that is very good to hear.
I'm not averse to using electronic transactions but for some things I'm a bit old school and like to have something tangible in my mitts, rather than just an app on a phone.
I'm actually getting quite excited about the season already.
Precisely, I am in the same boat as you on this one.
I too am not averse to purchasing things on line, but when things go wrong they go wrong with little or no help.
Opt for the simplest way, and it's easier to explain face to face with somewhat you want.

Stow Hill Sid wrote: June 13th, 2022, 7:12 pm I've clearly got my stupid head on today as I keep getting the 'Please complete all required fields...' message and I have completed all required fields.
I'm getting the same this morning. When I try to complete the purchase it clears the debit card security code and tells me that I haven't completed the required information.

Melling's equaliser wrote: June 14th, 2022, 8:13 am
Stow Hill Sid wrote: June 13th, 2022, 7:12 pm I've clearly got my stupid head on today as I keep getting the 'Please complete all required fields...' message and I have completed all required fields.
I'm getting the same this morning. When I try to complete the purchase it clears the debit card security code and tells me that I haven't completed the required information.
If your debit card is like mine it won’t have a start date so would not accept it.had to pay with my credit card which does have one went through ok.

tompkip wrote: June 14th, 2022, 9:49 am
If your debit card is like mine it won’t have a start date so would not accept it.had to pay with my credit card which does have one went through ok.
I just put a start date in 05 22 it accepted it just make one up

UPTHEPORT wrote: June 14th, 2022, 9:51 am
I tried to use the card that I use for all online transactions. It has a Start date and all boxes were completed. I probably re-entered the security code a dozen times with the same result.

Melling's equaliser wrote: June 14th, 2022, 12:17 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: June 14th, 2022, 9:51 am
I tried to use the card that I use for all online transactions. It has a Start date and all boxes were completed. I probably re-entered the security code a dozen times with the same result.
Exactly my experience too.

Very unhappy with the phone service.

Rang a couple of days ago about 2 p.m. "For ticketing, press 2". Third in queue, hung up after about 15 minutes with no movement. Same this morning, rang off quicker. Rang back around 10.30, second in queue and soon moved up to first. THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES listening to "You will be dealt with by the next available representative" before the battery on my landline handset gave up.

I don't think the ticketing line was even staffed and moving up the queue just meant other callers were giving up. What ticket transaction takes 35 minutes? I suspect the message should say "You will be dealt with by the next available representative when they start their shift" .