Re: Test match

What I'd like to know is during the winter it was all the fault of the County game now England are winning do the so called experts say now well done the County game? You never hear them say that do you

Talking county game Glamorgan going well at home to Sussex on course for victory

UPTHEPORT wrote: June 15th, 2022, 6:56 pm
Blackandamber wrote: June 15th, 2022, 6:36 pm Meanwhile at Sophia Gardens :grin:
Brilliant result made hard work of it mind
They did make hard work of it but they were hampered by Hogan testing positive for Covid after the start of the match and Chris Cook getting injured. So they were without their best bowler and best wicket keeper. I thought they had blown it when they went 9-3.

Blackandamber wrote: June 16th, 2022, 9:26 am
Blackandamber wrote: June 15th, 2022, 6:36 pm Meanwhile at Sophia Gardens :grin:
They did make hard work of it but they were hampered by Hogan testing positive for Covid after the start of the match and Chris Cook getting injured. So they were without their best bowler and best wicket keeper. I thought they had blown it when they went 9-3.
Cullen looks a solid keeper mind fair play

UPTHEPORT wrote: June 16th, 2022, 9:38 am

Agreed. But back to the test match thought Foakes was excellent as a keeper/ batsman

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: June 16th, 2022, 10:37 am
UPTHEPORT wrote: June 16th, 2022, 9:38 am

Agreed. But back to the test match thought Foakes was excellent as a keeper/ batsman
Yes looks good I'd say perhaps Crawley looking like he's out of touch I'm hoping they stick with him Lees looks decent opening but perhaps needs to look at his shot selection he's playing at balls early on he should be leaving I'd like to see another opener at number 3