Re: Fixture List

Chepstow'sFine wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 9:15 am Couldn't make the Sutton away trip last season. Was it any good as an away ground/fan experience?
As a fan experience Sutton away last season was the worst. Tbf with them there was a lot of work going on especially with the away end, hence restriction in tickets, let’s hope all that is complete or a lot of our fans will be left disappointed.

excessbee wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 10:21 am
pembsexile wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 9:15 am Wonder how many of the first three December fixtures will be postponed due to the World Cup?
By December won't the WC group stages be over? I think the Championship fixtures resume at that point.
Yes. Wales 3 group matches are November 21, 25, 29. Then potential matches R16 would be 3 or 4/12, QF 9 or 10/12, SF 13 or 14/12, Final 18/12 :cheers:

EDIT: Championship break is November 13 to December 9

Good Afternoon

Totally delighted that neither Northampton games are on a Tuesday night. Indeed the home game is on Good Friday so that’s excellent for us to attend and maybe stop over too.
Even better the game at Sixfields is on
Saturday October 29th and already plans buzzing in my head as it’s my mums 94th birthday and would be great to get her to the game, depending on her fluctuating health at the time. She is a big Cobblers fan but can only listen on the radio these days.

Phil in Northampton