Re: Signings?

Trialist 9 against Undy ? Only another 17 to find.Actually,one of my ex team mates at Rogie thirds is on standby for Undy.He’s knocking on a bit now but,he is a lovely lad who works hard in training and,he loves wearing girls crop tops so should fit in.Well worth a tenner to watch I would say.

NearlyDead wrote: June 29th, 2022, 2:40 pm Hmm! Re Bogle... he only joined Hartlepool in Jan (I think) on a 2.5 year contract. But perhaps their new manager, who's importing half of Scotland by the sound of it, doesn't fancy him.
Perhaps he doesn’t work hard in training,two years left on his contract means another wasted undisclosed fee then.

Last season it was trialists and youngsters that played for the Exiles in a 5-1 win but Rowberry is set to play the seniors, that's what the argus states, hopefully trialists are a thing of the past unless they are of academy age, ie that is discarded youngster from local efl clubs who may be worth looking at.

ajs wrote: June 29th, 2022, 4:51 pm Last season it was trialists and youngsters that played for the Exiles in a 5-1 win but Rowberry is set to play the seniors, that's what the argus states, hopefully trialists are a thing of the past unless they are of academy age, ie that is discarded youngster from local efl clubs who may be worth looking at.
Well,that’s a positive change if true.I know a discarded youngster called Livermore,don’t think he will get a chance though.

ajs wrote: June 29th, 2022, 4:51 pm Last season it was trialists and youngsters that played for the Exiles in a 5-1 win but Rowberry is set to play the seniors, that's what the argus states, hopefully trialists are a thing of the past unless they are of academy age, ie that is discarded youngster from local efl clubs who may be worth looking at.
I think there will always be trialists given the number of players looking for clubs. I recall that Shepherd and Twine were fielded as trialists at Hereford a few seasons ago - they were ok!