Re: Anymore coming in?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: July 26th, 2022, 9:27 pm
County ranger wrote: July 26th, 2022, 7:34 pm
landinho wrote: July 26th, 2022, 5:19 pm We won't be re-signing Timmy Abraham. Interesting move by Flynn https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2022/ju ... -saddlers/
Glad to see Flynn wasting someone else’s budget rather than ours
Personally I more concerned about whether Rowberry will be 'wasting' our budget this season and with less on field success than Flynn.
I haven’t seen any friendlies so cannot really comment but,up front is the worry for me.Drysdale,Wildig and Lewis should be a success,Evans ,I saw a lot for Cardiff MU and,he always had potential and might be a surprise success,Bowen needs to show his credentials,the three forwards,let’s hope at least one of them does the biz.

Re: Anymore coming in?

Percy plunkett wrote: July 26th, 2022, 11:04 pm I used to take a lot of stick for suggesting that Flynny was wasting money on duff signings,yet now,most accept that was the case,funny old world.
Not sure what survey has been undertaken to show that 'most accept that was the case'. I assume it is your opinion rather than a fact.
What I believe will happen is 'most' will decide if Rowberry has wasted money on duff signings during his tenure if he doesn't at least match or better Flynn's success on the field.