Re: ???

Oh no not again.
What do we and Wilfred get from him training with us? No MF here this time for selfies.
It's not like he really plays for anyone (He has only played a handful of games in the last 3 years).
Obviously no club is interested in him.
And for those who say what harm does it do us, probably none, but then again lets have an open training session and we can all turn up and run up and down the grass.
Total an utter waste of time him being here.

Why doesn’t he just retire,he never signs for anyone so what’s the point.He does actually cost us to have him here.He has free training kit,lt would cost us fans a fair few quid in the club shop to get all the training kit and,he has all the food with the squad so he keeps fit at our expense.

George Street-Bridge wrote: July 24th, 2022, 7:08 am We don't know he isn't paying his way, but even if he is it can only be a distraction. I don't buy this "Good to have around" thing - Crofts, Ledley, Ellison's second season. Didn't our scoring dry up after Bony's first stint training with us?

If it was a distraction, do you think two different managers would allow him to train with us?

Exile 1976 wrote: July 24th, 2022, 10:06 am
George Street-Bridge wrote: July 24th, 2022, 7:08 am We don't know he isn't paying his way, but even if he is it can only be a distraction. I don't buy this "Good to have around" thing - Crofts, Ledley, Ellison's second season. Didn't our scoring dry up after Bony's first stint training with us?

If it was a distraction, do you think two different managers would allow him to train with us?
I think it is more in hope that he may possibly sign a deal rather than anything else.