Re: New kit

Not related our kit but just seen Wrexham posting their kit. Taken aback by their sponsor list: Tiktok, Expedia and Vistaprint. The sums involved must be on another level... though if they stay in the NL for another year I'm not sure any of those companies will be keen to stay on their shirts.

Kevinmoorefellover wrote: July 25th, 2022, 12:22 pm I’m normally a Large but with Hummel always XL

The badge is cloth rather than plastic

As with the kit the team have been wearing in pre-season, it looks like the back of the shirt is a very different colour to the amber on the front. I assume that is a "design feature", a poor one in my view,

landinho wrote: July 26th, 2022, 1:06 pm Not related our kit but just seen Wrexham posting their kit. Taken aback by their sponsor list: Tiktok, Expedia and Vistaprint. The sums involved must be on another level... though if they stay in the NL for another year I'm not sure any of those companies will be keen to stay on their shirts.
Not necessarily maybe those firms wanted to get involved on the cheap? - Wrexham are high profile but not that high profile Tiktok for example have opted to sponsor the women's rugby which [debates about women's sports aside] is going to be much cheaper than sponsoring the men's rugby for example not forgetting 'County have had some high profile sponsors over the years - including Paddy Power (although glad we don't have a betting company on our shirts now)

CathedralCounty wrote: July 27th, 2022, 2:31 pm
landinho wrote: July 26th, 2022, 1:06 pm Not related our kit but just seen Wrexham posting their kit. Taken aback by their sponsor list: Tiktok, Expedia and Vistaprint. The sums involved must be on another level... though if they stay in the NL for another year I'm not sure any of those companies will be keen to stay on their shirts.
Not necessarily maybe those firms wanted to get involved on the cheap? - Wrexham are high profile but not that high profile Tiktok for example have opted to sponsor the women's rugby which [debates about women's sports aside] is going to be much cheaper than sponsoring the men's rugby for example not forgetting 'County have had some high profile sponsors over the years - including Paddy Power (although glad we don't have a betting company on our shirts now)
If I'm not mistaken, as to having betting companies names on our shirts Paddy Power wasn't one of them

excessbee wrote: July 28th, 2022, 7:14 am They were our sponsors, but without their logo on the shirt.
Yes we were sponsored by a betting company that we DID have on our shirt as well, I’ve got it in my wardrobe. It’s a credit to the power of advertising that I sitting here can’t remember their name. This is either due to my innate resistance to advertising or oncoming senility, ah yes 32Red!

daftasfxxx wrote: July 28th, 2022, 6:59 am
CathedralCounty wrote: July 27th, 2022, 2:31 pm
If I'm not mistaken, as to having betting companies names on our shirts Paddy Power wasn't one of them
Correct but they did sponsor us by NOT sponsoring us think it was called 'reclaim the shirt' so they paid us [say] £50K a season to not have their logo on our shirts they did same with H/field and few other clubs

On first look the away kit doesn't look as nice as last years beautiful blue one. Tried to get that one for much of last year but always out of stock. Will probably get this one anyway though. Why is it that most teams away kits often look nicer than home ones.