Re: Ifollow

Kairdiff Exile wrote: July 31st, 2022, 11:37 am Still seems mad to me that we pay for BBC commentary through our licence fee, but we're expected to pay twice for the same product so we can access it via iFollow.
Yes I was surprised at that. It seems like they're not replacing Tim. I was surprised to hear RW commentary. Also no manager interviews on I-Follow either.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: July 31st, 2022, 11:35 am
CountyJeff wrote: July 31st, 2022, 9:22 am
G Guest wrote: July 30th, 2022, 12:53 pm If you have a VPN handy you can adopt an overseas location and buy the video stream,
You can't do that now, if you use a vpn in won't let you sign in, they changed it towards the end of last season,
Well I managed it yesterday using ‘Singapore.’
That's interesting, I paid for a month pass last season using vpn, and after 2 games very time I attempted to sign in it kicked me out, I contacted I follow and was told that I was using a vpn and that s why I couldn't log in, I will try again now and see if I can use it, thanks for letting me know

CountyJeff wrote: July 31st, 2022, 6:04 pm
Taunton Iron Cider wrote: July 31st, 2022, 11:35 am
CountyJeff wrote: July 31st, 2022, 9:22 am
G Guest wrote: July 30th, 2022, 12:53 pm If you have a VPN handy you can adopt an overseas location and buy the video stream,
You can't do that now, if you use a vpn in won't let you sign in, they changed it towards the end of last season,
Well I managed it yesterday using ‘Singapore.’
That's interesting, I paid for a month pass last season using vpn, and after 2 games very time I attempted to sign in it kicked me out, I contacted I follow and was told that I was using a vpn and that s why I couldn't log in, I will try again now and see if I can use it, thanks for letting me know
Preventing access from the major VPN services' main servers is relatively easy. Preventing access from all will be nigh on impossible using traditional techniques.