Re: Women's Euro's

I watched the game and,supported England and cheered when the winner went in.My only disappointment is the Mary Whitehouse Brigade who have taken offence at a Gary Lineker remark about the Goalscorer and her actions after scoring.Come on,if that offends someone,they really need to loosen up.

Good Morning

I think she was just checking with the ref that there was no VAR involved. Would look pretty silly doing that and then it being disallowed. My first reaction was how stupid as the inevitable yellow card, with ten minutes left had a small chance of being costly. Seems there are similarities in the mens and womens game!

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 5:13 am Good Morning

I think she was just checking with the ref that there was no VAR involved. Would look pretty silly doing that and then it being disallowed. My first reaction was how stupid as the inevitable yellow card, with ten minutes left had a small chance of being costly. Seems there are similarities in the mens and womens game!

Phil in Northampton
I think it was planned. She knew what she was doing. She was copying her idol Brandi Christian who did it in the World Cup. Cue the sponsors/adverts from Sports bra manufacturers. Good luck to her.

Exile 1976 wrote: August 4th, 2022, 3:27 pm I watched it surrounded by hundreds of England fans and the biggest cheer of the night was when she took her top off :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ah yes. Notwithstanding the massive claims made on behalf women by the BBC, The Guardian, and the rest of the 'woke' media the truth is finally out. For years men have watched women's tennis as an excuse to gaze at the long legs of central European women, and are now watching women's football on the off chance we might get a look at a bit of t!t.
🤔😁