Re: Luton Video.

Some good goals, bit supprised to see the Luton goalkeeper in short sleeves. I thought goalkeepers had to wear long sleeves, of a different colour to both teams, so that it could be easily established that it wasn't hand ball, because the goalkeeper had handled it?

Bangitintrnet wrote: August 10th, 2022, 6:58 am Some good goals, bit supprised to see the Luton goalkeeper in short sleeves. I thought goalkeepers had to wear long sleeves, of a different colour to both teams, so that it could be easily established that it wasn't hand ball, because the goalkeeper had handled it?
Joe Day was in short sleeves as well.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: August 10th, 2022, 7:05 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: August 10th, 2022, 6:58 am Some good goals, bit supprised to see the Luton goalkeeper in short sleeves. I thought goalkeepers had to wear long sleeves, of a different colour to both teams, so that it could be easily established that it wasn't hand ball, because the goalkeeper had handled it?
Joe Day was in short sleeves as well.
The goalkeepers wear gloves. The ref should be able to tell the difference.

Chepstow'sFine wrote: August 10th, 2022, 11:54 am Day should have done better for their 2nd goal. Shouldn't be getting beat at his near post like that. That said he's a great shot-stopper. Why the **** can't we finish like that at RP?! Great goal from Zimba, took it really well.
I’m more concerned about the first, he had a long way to watch it but it was a hell of a shot! As for their second although he might have made himself a bit bigger (he seemed to be stooping or falling) it was a hell of a rocket, a bit like our second which similarly beat their keeper by sheer pace and power.