Re: Million dollar Harps

Micheal wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:35 pm
whoareya wrote: August 19th, 2022, 11:19 am
Micheal wrote: August 19th, 2022, 11:14 am Abusive messages are a ban ?
Probably, and quite rightly so.

And for someone who keeps saying they were banned, you give a great impression of somoene not banned?!
New account
So why is it others aren't banned for abusive pm,s and for clarity I want banned for abusive messages
Perhaps not everyone reports getting abusive PM's?

whoareya wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:51 pm
Micheal wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:35 pm
whoareya wrote: August 19th, 2022, 11:19 am
Micheal wrote: August 19th, 2022, 11:14 am Abusive messages are a ban ?
Probably, and quite rightly so.

And for someone who keeps saying they were banned, you give a great impression of somoene not banned?!
New account
So why is it others aren't banned for abusive pm,s and for clarity I want banned for abusive messages
Perhaps not everyone reports getting abusive PM's?
I didn't report it

Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 4:42 pm
wattsville_boy wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 3:46 pm My view is the guy was a d1ck and the message board is better without him.

Don't understand the love-in...
It's not a love in.

Pause for a moment. You have just called someone you have probably never met a d!ck. He though can't reply. I just think that's unfair.
Where does it say I have to be fair on here? I was expressing an opinion, which surely is the point of this site. And that opinion was based on interacting with him here.

You don't have to meet someone to have an opinion of them. Why waste time on people you know you're not going to like?

Exile 1976 wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 5:48 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 4:50 pm Like calling Gavin gormless and hiding behind a dead parent.

‘Hiding behind a dead parent’ .. ? Really? You utter *******
I will quote it for you

"My mother used to call me Gormless" was what he used to type when asked to back up calling Gavin gormless.
Then today he types that it was because Gavin had upset him with his reply.
So why hide behind his dead parent? What type of person does that?

wattsville_boy wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 10:48 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 4:42 pm
wattsville_boy wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 3:46 pm My view is the guy was a d1ck and the message board is better without him.

Don't understand the love-in...
It's not a love in.

Pause for a moment. You have just called someone you have probably never met a d!ck. He though can't reply. I just think that's unfair.
Where does it say I have to be fair on here? I was expressing an opinion, which surely is the point of this site. And that opinion was based on interacting with him here.

You don't have to meet someone to have an opinion of them. Why waste time on people you know you're not going to like?
You're missing the point. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion that Harps is a d!ck. It's not an opinion I share but that doesn't matter. What is unfair is that Harps can't reply.

Bangitintrnet wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 11:11 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 5:48 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 4:50 pm Like calling Gavin gormless and hiding behind a dead parent.

‘Hiding behind a dead parent’ .. ? Really? You utter *******
I will quote it for you

"My mother used to call me Gormless" was what he used to type when asked to back up calling Gavin gormless.
Then today he types that it was because Gavin had upset him with his reply.
So why hide behind his dead parent? What type of person does that?
You must be so lonely.