Re: Grimsby Town

Kevinmoorefellover wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 9:07 am Well done to them, it’s a remarkable achievement. Hopefully the tie against Brighton will prove to be a distraction when we play Grimsby on Tuesday.
I hope so, especially as il be up there … however they’ve got 3 league games prior to the cup game, with ours sandwiched in between …. Although you could well be right, I always think on the flip side, in terms that players have further opportunities to impress, and nail down a start in the QF ?

Re: Grimsby Town

Justanordinaryfan wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 11:51 am
Kevinmoorefellover wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 9:07 am Well done to them, it’s a remarkable achievement. Hopefully the tie against Brighton will prove to be a distraction when we play Grimsby on Tuesday.
I hope so, especially as il be up there … however they’ve got 3 league games prior to the cup game, with ours sandwiched in between …. Although you could well be right, I always think on the flip side, in terms that players have further opportunities to impress, and nail down a start in the QF ?
They took us apart in the home game earlier this season so it’s a bit of wishful thinking from me. We should offer them more of a game this time around.