Re: The tip of the iceberg.

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 1:44 pm

If you issue a statement proporting to be fact, but then issue two disclaimers, I. E. 'I have not said this' along with the legal caveat 'this might not be true' it is difficult to believe that you yourself, are absolutely sure of its accuracy. So why then make demands of others on a public forum, when all I am asking is for you to give detail behind the allegations.

Now we see, like all these statements that you make, some parts instantly unravel, other parts take longer, and tend to be forgotten about in this mists of time.

It doesn't help your credibility does it, when you try to convince others that what you are saying is so important that a club official is attacking you for saying it, when we all know that I am not a club official as I have stated many times, and you in fact met me, but preferred not to admit this fact.

Now you have asked why I comment on you not being a Trust subscriber. Well that is because you like to comment on how gold membership should be sold, when you are not a member. You like to comment on Gavin Foxalls words to you, which were simply "you are not a member, you will find out when everyone else does" it appears that you think you personally should have special access, but not be part of the club. Is that how it works in your world?

I spent the majority of my 42 years in work discussing with solicitors and barristers why what they were proposing didn't make any sence in the real world. Some were really really bright, but just didn't have any logic. A good analogy is a very bright lighthouse, not constructed by dangerous waters, but on high land miles from the sea.
You're just embarrassing yourself now.

You either know or believe that that which I have written is correct. If you believed otherwise you only have to send an email.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking do I go for it and send that email. You're thinking is what if what he's saying is true, or is he just making it up? Well to tell you the truth in all the confusion and hyperbole, I'm not even sure myself. But if I am telling the truth then the rest of what I know will really blow things out of the water. So the question you need to ask yourself is 'Do I feel lucky?'

Well do you punk? :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 2:03 pm

If you issue a statement proporting to be fact, but then issue two disclaimers, I. E. 'I have not said this' along with the legal caveat 'this might not be true' it is difficult to believe that you yourself, are absolutely sure of its accuracy. So why then make demands of others on a public forum, when all I am asking is for you to give detail behind the allegations.

Now we see, like all these statements that you make, some parts instantly unravel, other parts take longer, and tend to be forgotten about in this mists of time.

It doesn't help your credibility does it, when you try to convince others that what you are saying is so important that a club official is attacking you for saying it, when we all know that I am not a club official as I have stated many times, and you in fact met me, but preferred not to admit this fact.

Now you have asked why I comment on you not being a Trust subscriber. Well that is because you like to comment on how gold membership should be sold, when you are not a member. You like to comment on Gavin Foxalls words to you, which were simply "you are not a member, you will find out when everyone else does" it appears that you think you personally should have special access, but not be part of the club. Is that how it works in your world?

I spent the majority of my 42 years in work discussing with solicitors and barristers why what they were proposing didn't make any sence in the real world. Some were really really bright, but just didn't have any logic. A good analogy is a very bright lighthouse, not constructed by dangerous waters, but on high land miles from the sea.

You either know or believe that that which I have written is correct. If you believed otherwise you only have to send an email.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking do I go for it and send that email. You're thinking is what if what he's saying is true, or is he just making it up? Well to tell you the truth in all the confusion and hyperbole, I'm not even sure myself. But if I am telling the truth then the rest of what I know will really blow things out of the water. So the question you need to ask yourself is 'Do I feel lucky?'

And he wonders why I say he lives in a fantasy world?

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 2:24 pm

😁

Just send the email.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 2:47 pm

😁

Just send the email.
You want it sent, nobody else, just you. But you know you can't send it under your personal email address, because it can be cross referenced against all members email addresses. So the obvious answer to everyone else is join for you to join the trust, and send it yourself.

But no, it's everybody else's responsibility, because you don't want it linked to you, do you?

And everyone has worked out why not..........

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 3:11 pm

😁

Just send the email.
You want it sent, nobody else, just you. But you know you can't send it under your personal email address, because it can be cross referenced against all members email addresses. So the obvious answer to everyone else is join for you to join the trust, and send it yourself.

But no, it's everybody else's responsibility, because you don't want it linked to you, do you?

Members of the Board read this forum, they already know who Brendan is.

So there hasn’t been a public case then. It’s sometimes the case that people see NDAs and settlements and assume there has been a cover up. Even if neither side admit fault, they may agree a settlement. It suits employers to do so to reduce the risk of having a bad leaver and removes the reputational risk of a he says-she says tribunal case.

So right now there is no public record of wrongdoing being found for either side, and it’s concerning that Stan just says this individual (Redwood) was wronged and we should take his word for it.

Exile 1976 wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 3:22 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 3:11 pm

😁

Just send the email.

Members of the Board read this forum, they already know who Brendan is.
Oh dear, Oh dear.

I have no idea if members of the board read the forum or not, but they certainly don't spend time pandering to the one who thinks he's special.

Just to make myself clear, if he joins the trust, and then sends the email from his email account, it is liked directly to him, and can be used in court against him.

This forum is anonymous, however no other posters use words like liar, its not something ordinary posters will say. Likewise fiefdom, when was the last time we used that in normal conversation? Plebs? or plebeian, do we, who think we are just normal people describe ourselves as plebs? Or do we think of ourselves as coming from noble families? I doubt anyone on the trust board considers themselves as coming from the noble classes.

Remember Conservative chief whip Andrew Mitchell calling a policeman a pleb because he wouldn't open the Downing Street gate for him?

Now originally there were two classes in Roman society, those that were born into the original 100 noble families that founded Rome, and the rest who weren't, were plebs. Now as Rome expanded, they didn't have enough nobility for the Judiciary and Politicial roles, and so some plebs became nobility by way of their role in society, rather than family background. Now in this Country if you went to posh public school, you were initially known as plebs until graduation, when you were ready to be part of the establishment.

Stan thinking of people as plebs, comes from exactly the same place as Andrew Mitchell calling a police man a pleb. It's a way of thinking, a belief that the words he uses mark him out as being of the Nobility, and above criticism. He can criticise others from outside, but must not be challenged himself, after all that just won't do, old chap.

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 4:07 pm

Oh dear, Oh dear.

I have no idea if members of the board read the forum or not, but they certainly don't spend time pandering to the one who thinks he's special.

Just to make myself clear, if he joins the trust, and then sends the email from his email account, it is liked directly to him, and can be used in court against him.

This forum is anonymous, however no other posters use words like liar, its not something ordinary posters will say. Likewise fiefdom, when was the last time we used that in normal conversation? Plebs? or plebeian, do we, who think we are just normal people describe ourselves as plebs? Or do we think of ourselves as coming from noble families? I doubt anyone on the trust board considers themselves as coming from the noble classes.

Remember Conservative chief whip Andrew Mitchell calling a policeman a pleb because he wouldn't open the Downing Street gate for him?

Now originally there were two classes in Roman society, those that were born into the original 100 noble families that founded Rome, and the rest who weren't, were plebs. Now as Rome expanded, they didn't have enough nobility for the Judiciary and Politicial roles, and so some plebs became nobility by way of their role in society, rather than family background. Now in this Country if you went to posh public school, you were initially known as plebs until graduation, when you were ready to be part of the establishment.

Stan thinking of people as plebs, comes from exactly the same place as Andrew Mitchell calling a police man a pleb. It's a way of thinking, a belief that the words he uses mark him out as being of the Nobility, and above criticism. He can criticise others from outside, but must not be challenged himself, after all that just won't do, old chap.
Just send the email. :roll:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 5:06 pm

Oh dear, Oh dear.

Why don't you, old chap......

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 6:14 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 5:06 pm

Oh dear, Oh dear.

Why don't you, old chap......

I don't need convincing of the truth.

landinho wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 3:31 pm So there hasn’t been a public case then. It’s sometimes the case that people see NDAs and settlements and assume there has been a cover up. Even if neither side admit fault, they may agree a settlement. It suits employers to do so to reduce the risk of having a bad leaver and removes the reputational risk of a he says-she says tribunal case.

So right now there is no public record of wrongdoing being found for either side, and it’s concerning that Stan just says this individual (Redwood) was wronged and we should take his word for it.
Surely not,Einstein giving misinformation on such an important piece in the case.His attention to detail always lets him down.

Percy plunkett wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 6:44 pm
landinho wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 3:31 pm So there hasn’t been a public case then. It’s sometimes the case that people see NDAs and settlements and assume there has been a cover up. Even if neither side admit fault, they may agree a settlement. It suits employers to do so to reduce the risk of having a bad leaver and removes the reputational risk of a he says-she says tribunal case.

Surely not,Einstein giving misinformation on such an important piece in the case.His attention to detail always lets him down.
It's unravelling already, and he keeps asking others to send an email making his allegations on his behalf, why would that be?

He kept saying the same thing when we had a discussion regarding his begging letter (that very interestingly, he also only posted on this forum). That particular discussion went on for 40 pages of "what harm can it do?"

So why couldn't he email his begging letter direct, and why can't he send his allegations email?