Re: New co-opted Board member

Stan A. Einstein wrote: February 27th, 2023, 6:12 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: February 27th, 2023, 4:45 pm
lowandhard wrote: February 27th, 2023, 2:48 pm
Bonson&Hunt wrote: February 27th, 2023, 10:31 am Bored now! Again!
Too true mate! I like a decent discussion but constant bickering is a total borefest and bordering on the obsessive. Stab’s views may be shared by posters or not so, the constant dogfight seems a little more than that I’m afraid and it is really p!ssing me off too. I speculate we’re not alone but to pre-empt the expected criticism from Bankitinthenet, no I don’t have figures or proof for that statement, just a gut feeling that people generally discussing a topic tend to dislike being constantly interrupted by irrelevancies.
So only one person is alowed to post what he likes without being criticised?

I think you'll find that people who have posted are critical of me as well as you. They have a point, I should just ignore you. That I don't contributes to their boredom.
You have suggested many times that you should foe me, but can't for some reason.
Like I say, stop brow beating people and making statements that you can't substantiate, and I can't comment upon them can I?

The ball has always been in your court, after all.

Too true mate! I like a decent discussion but constant bickering is a total borefest and bordering on the obsessive. Stab’s views may be shared by posters or not so, the constant dogfight seems a little more than that I’m afraid and it is really p!ssing me off too. I speculate we’re not alone but to pre-empt the expected criticism from Bankitinthenet, no I don’t have figures or proof for that statement, just a gut feeling that people generally discussing a topic tend to dislike being constantly interrupted by irrelevancies.

If you read what I have written, I am responding to statements in the main.

I have mentioned before, that I am not the type to be brow beaten. Some don't like it, and when a person tels them that their opinion is wrong, will shy away. That is what stops people posting, the fact that their opinion is likely to be criticised. It is not me that is critical of opinion, that is to be welcomed. What I will do is when statements are made proporting to be fact, and then nothing is posted to inform why that statement has been posted, then I will challenge it. It really is not my fault that the statements tend to come from one source.
I’m not attributing blame only to you but I’m in danger of the same mistake as others by replying to your bickering. My last reply to you is this, Stan Einstein ventured some opinions on why he thinks Foxall hasn’t been seen in his usual rôle lately. You criticise him for it but are guilty of the same fault you accuse him of ie you also have no proof that his contention is untrue. You could have left it at the opinion that he is wrong, fair enough, that may be the case but instead we get the usual running battle.He gave his reason why he thinks Foxall has been ousted, why not give your reasons for why you think he’s wrong?

lowandhard wrote: February 27th, 2023, 7:24 pm

I have mentioned before, that I am not the type to be brow beaten. Some don't like it, and when a person tels them that their opinion is wrong, will shy away. That is what stops people posting, the fact that their opinion is likely to be criticised. It is not me that is critical of opinion, that is to be welcomed. What I will do is when statements are made proporting to be fact, and then nothing is posted to inform why that statement has been posted, then I will challenge it. It really is not my fault that the statements tend to come from one source.
I’m not attributing blame only to you but I’m in danger of the same mistake as others by replying to your bickering. My last reply to you is this, Stan Einstein ventured some opinions on why he thinks Foxall hasn’t been seen in his usual rôle lately. You criticise him for it but are guilty of the same fault you accuse him of ie you also have no proof that his contention is untrue. You could have left it at the opinion that he is wrong, fair enough, that may be the case but instead we get the usual running battle.He gave his reason why he thinks Foxall has been ousted, why not give your reasons for why you think he’s wrong?
And now I’m probably on the wrong fecking thread because after a while they all look the fecking same. I’m outta here, as the Americans are wont to exclaim!

lowandhard wrote: February 27th, 2023, 7:24 pm

I think others already have, and I have pointed out why he might not have attended David Hando's memorial service. Someone else has pointed out that cup final tickets are not part of his personal fiefdom. He made the statement, it's not up to me to justify it............