Reply received.

I willtype out the response in full when I get in front of a proper keyboard, not just my 'phone.

In terms.

The club take matters such as bullying seriously and will inform the proper authorities if necessary.

They will not comment on individual cases.

They will if they believe it necessary inform supporters of that which they believe supporters have a right to know.

As I say I will post up without comment the full email.

Re: Reply received.

Sounds as much as I’d have expected from any reply. Notable though they haven’t commented on the chairman’s alleged time away from the club: I would’ve thought -

- If it was nonsense the club would have stated there has been no change in club officials and the chairman remains in place.
- If he has been asked ‘unofficially’ to stay away from the club, then they would not make any comment on this.
- If he has been suspended, the club ought to have at least told the trust (maybe they have) with a commitment to a fuller statement if/when an enquiry concludes.

Thanks Stan. My advice is now to let sleeping dogs lie and bide your time before commenting further.

Dear Brendan,
Thank you for your email detailing your concerns which you have raised.

When dealing with allegations of any nature such as bullying of any nature that you have mentioned in your email, they are taken seriously and we follow the processesas laid out in our policies to ensure that a fair investigation is completed, with any necessary referals made to the LADO, EFL, FA, FAW or local authorities if the necessary thresholds are met. We cannot and will not comment on personal matters.

If there is anything that the Board of Directors feel should be in the public interest, this will always be shared via our Club website, social media platforms or supporter group meetings.

Kind regards,

Kelly Anderson.

On the bank wrote: March 7th, 2023, 8:50 pm So basically a lot of posts and uproar to learn no more than the speculation we were already aware of
Not at all. The club have replied no comment. They have also said that if they believe it is in the public interest they will comment.

I make no comment as promised. People may draw what inference they wish. I certainly stand by everything I have written.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: March 7th, 2023, 8:38 pm Sounds as much as I’d have expected from any reply. Notable though they haven’t commented on the chairman’s alleged time away from the club: I would’ve thought -

- If it was nonsense the club would have stated there has been no change in club officials and the chairman remains in place.
- If he has been asked ‘unofficially’ to stay away from the club, then they would not make any comment on this.
- If he has been suspended, the club ought to have at least told the trust (maybe they have) with a commitment to a fuller statement if/when an enquiry concludes.

Thanks Stan. My advice is now to let sleeping dogs lie and bide your time before commenting further.
Sensible post IMO. My guess is your second 'If' is the most likely situation.

My reading of the reply is that they are not making any comment until due process has been served. Which is fair enough.

The fact that there is no "nothing to see here" in reply makes me think that the rumours are likely to have some truth to them.

The initial email has in my opinion, if nothing else, has highlighted the rumours circulating to the BOD but also that they need to communicate any outcome to the fan base.

I await the conclusion to this sorry episode.

The reply we all expected to see .We all know something isn't right . On this occasion we really must leave it up to the club to sort & let us know once the on going inquiry is over . The most important battle this season is our league survival & slowly but surely we are winning that . I don't know John Pratt personally but the people that do are convinced he & others will implement change at our club . The most important change is the transparency that has been a nightmare under this board mainly elected by us for years ..

Kelly Anderson has effectively confirmed that there is an ongoing issue, otherwise the opportunity would have been taken to firmly quash the rumours.
What I can’t comprehend is the length of time it is taking the Club to reach a conclusion. There are only a handful of employees yet this investigation seems to have already been ongoing for many weeks at least. That is not fair to those directly involved and as such now needs to be brought to a speedy conclusion.

However in issues of bullying it can often be the case that others may become emboldened enough to also step forward, which would possibly be, other than procrastination, a reason why matters have become rather protracted. That in itself could leave the Club in a quandary, particularly if any previous issues had just been swept under the carpet.