Re: Michael Flynn's legacy.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 17th, 2023, 7:06 pm
Justanordinaryfan wrote: March 17th, 2023, 6:52 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 17th, 2023, 5:37 pm
Justanordinaryfan wrote: March 17th, 2023, 4:13 pm

Anyway got to go, gotta pack for a trip up North to ”watch” my team play this weekend.

I suppose that is the diffence between us. You regard Newport County as your team. I regard Newport County as our team.
Couldn’t have me more wrong fella.
Well if you're determined to make yourself look stupid, don't let me stop you. :grin:
Good god your struggling.

Justanordinaryfan wrote: March 17th, 2023, 7:22 pm

Anyway got to go, gotta pack for a trip up North to ”watch” my team play this weekend.

I suppose that is the diffence between us. You regard Newport County as your team. I regard Newport County as our team.
Well if you're determined to make yourself look stupid, don't let me stop you. :grin:
No.

Bangitinthenet keeps on about my not going to matches. I do when I can get over and ifollow allows me to watch mid-week games.

Bangitinthenet has a reputation for being the 'Comical Ali' of this board. You are just trying the same tactic. God knows what that makes you.

But as I say, if you are determined to make yourself look stupid don't let me stop you. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 17th, 2023, 7:49 pm
Justanordinaryfan wrote: March 17th, 2023, 7:22 pm

No.

Bangitinthenet keeps on about my not going to matches. I do when I can get over and ifollow allows me to watch mid-week games.

Bangitinthenet has a reputation for being the 'Comical Ali' of this board. You are just trying the same tactic. God knows what that makes you.

But as I say, if you are determined to make yourself look stupid don't let me stop you. :grin:
Tbh I don’t read the drivel that you spout so wouldn’t know tbh but ridicule and bullying type behaviour is what you resort to when someone doesn’t agree with you.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 17th, 2023, 8:05 pm
Justanordinaryfan wrote: March 17th, 2023, 7:56 pm

Tbh I don’t read the drivel that you spout so wouldn’t know tbh but ridicule and bullying type behaviour is what you resort to when someone doesn’t agree with you.
Ah sure, if you don't read it how would you know it's drivel?

But as I say if you are determined to make yourself look stupid don't let me stop you. :grin:
Cos you just told me you clown … much love x

Nothing to do with the new position but a great escape
now before the 450k loses are announced

👍🏼
Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 17th, 2023, 4:10 pm
Justanordinaryfan wrote: March 17th, 2023, 4:01 pm And in his manifesto he communicated the relationship(s), maybe we chose not read or understand them …: and ps I have no collaboration with Mr Ward !!
Two things.

Firstly I don't for one moment suggest you are acting at Mr Ward's behest.

But Kevin Ward in resigning said there was now an 'increased' conflict of interest. And whether you're having it or not, Kevin Ward knew that there was a conflict of intetest and kept his mouth shut.

And that stinks.

The facility at Ystrad Mynach used by the Dragons cost £7m, and that was almost a decade (of double digit inflation) ago. I don’t think our cup runs would have built a training ground. Might have bought a run down site and led to a bit of renovation.

On the positive side, we’re 4-0 up in a youth game against everyone’s model side, Exeter. Maybe we’re doing ok.

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 18th, 2023, 12:57 pm
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: March 18th, 2023, 12:53 pm
County Exile wrote: March 18th, 2023, 12:36 pm
On the positive side, we’re 4-0 up in a youth game against everyone’s model side, Exeter. Maybe we’re doing ok.
Finished 4-3. I see Kiban Rai was in the team, so won't have travelled to Tranmere with the first team squad.
Which probably means Zanzala has
Think Zanzala is injured and needed a scan.
He did. On his shoulder. Perhaps the result of the scan means he is available for today?

P.s. obviously not. Rai is on the bench today and Zanzala is not.