Re: Tranmere Rovers match thread

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 18th, 2023, 5:15 pm
Kevinmoorefellover wrote: March 18th, 2023, 5:09 pm A great result considering that, of the teams below us before kickoff, only Gillingham lost.
Our season has now ended. Nine friendlies left. I would be amazed if we don't have enough points already.
Bloody hell Brendan, how long have you been a County fan? I’ll breathe easier when we get to 50 points. We should be Ok but with the County you can never know for certain. Absolutely brilliant win today.

pembsexile wrote: March 18th, 2023, 5:23 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 18th, 2023, 5:15 pm
Kevinmoorefellover wrote: March 18th, 2023, 5:09 pm A great result considering that, of the teams below us before kickoff, only Gillingham lost.
Our season has now ended. Nine friendlies left. I would be amazed if we don't have enough points already.
Bloody hell Brendan, how long have you been a County fan? I’ll breathe easier when we get to 50 points. We should be Ok but with the County you can never know for certain. Absolutely brilliant win today.
Will Hartlepool get 13 points from their remaining nine games? If they do, and I don't think they will, we would still need to lose nine games on the bounce.

Even I'm relaxed. :grin:

Percy plunkett wrote: March 18th, 2023, 6:45 pm Don’t think anyone would have predicted that and,it could have been better,Wildig went too early so had goal chalked off,McNeill should have squared for Bogle and,losing the clean sheet so late.I think we would have all taken that result beforehand though.
Percy,

My posts during the week inspired the lads. You're quick enough to cite my posts when we lose. Try and have a bit of class. :grin: