Re: Michael Flynn's legacy.

County Exile wrote: March 18th, 2023, 12:36 pm
On the positive side, we’re 4-0 up in a youth game against everyone’s model side, Exeter. Maybe we’re doing ok.
Finished 4-3. I see Kiban Rai was in the team, so won't have travelled to Tranmere with the first team squad.
That must be wrong,the game wouldn’t have finished until just before 1pm,then shower and get from Devon to Tranmere for 3.

excessbee wrote: March 21st, 2023, 1:10 pm
Kevinmoorefellover wrote: March 21st, 2023, 10:51 am On the subject of Flynn: does anyone think he’ll come for any of our players in the next transfer window?
Depends which club (if any) he is managing. This season has been a massive underachievement , balanced against expectation, for Walsall.
Players who are out of contract will look for the best deal they can get. Money, is the most important but not the only criteria. If you're settled in an area, length of contract etc play a part.

Footballers are no different from anyone else.

Justanordinaryfan wrote: March 21st, 2023, 10:38 pm
PC on his PC wrote: March 21st, 2023, 3:34 pm Think we will lose Micky D to Walsall as one of the highest earners and at 33 maybe his time to move on .

Massive underachievement from Michael at a walsall this season and i wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't at the poundland stadium next year .
I agree on the first part, especially as MD home base is Shrewsbury.
Micky lives in Newport

UPTHEPORT wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 12:09 pm
PC on his PC wrote: March 21st, 2023, 3:34 pm Think we will lose Micky D to Walsall as one of the highest earners and at 33 maybe his time to move on .

Massive underachievement from Michael at a walsall this season and i wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't at the poundland stadium next year .
Micky lives in Newport
And is from Bognor Regis way I think.

rncfc wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 5:24 pm

Micky lives in Newport
And is from Bognor Regis way I think.
Yep, he’s from Durrington, Worthing in Sussex.

Micky lives in Newport
I appreciate that he does at the moment, but he has a home also in Shrewsbury.