Re: Serious post for a change

mad norm wrote: March 15th, 2023, 8:18 pm Whilst there have been some abhorrent crimes directed at women in the recent past,which sickens us all,let's spare a thought for the three gentlemen and their families who were falsely accused of rape and grooming by an evil woman
It is not as rare as we would all like to think.

The overwhelming majority of women do not and would not make false allegations. Just as the overwhelming majority of men do not inflict violence against women.

But there is a tiny minority of both genders who have no conscience.

Re: Serious post for a change

mad norm wrote: March 15th, 2023, 8:18 pm Whilst there have been some abhorrent crimes directed at women in the recent past,which sickens us all,let's spare a thought for the three gentlemen and their families who were falsely accused of rape and grooming by an evil woman
I make it my mission (sometimes facetiously I admit) to point out double standards and discrimination against men & boys who are EQUALLY but differently affected by attitudes, environment, legislation, etc I really think there is a small but significant number of women (for it is invariably women) who, often on multiple occasions, do and are enabled to by charities, police and the cps as well as the narrative of “we believe her” to essentially have free reign on making disgusting false allegations of this nature.

Now even if we don’t give a damm about the men whose lives are ruined by this we SHOULD give a damm that these awful women are taking resources away from genuine victims.

I’m not a hang em and flog em type but if someone is found guilty of making a demonstrably false and/or nefarious allegation(s) of this nature then the sentence should match the crime they lied about being a victim of.