Re: Gog signings.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:16 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: March 28th, 2023, 7:03 pm Stan dreams of Jon Pratt purchasing something that simply isn't for sale.
That is where.

And that is why you are a bore.
It isn't for sale seperately from the Dragon's, it never has been, that is a fact.

I know you prefer making statements that you won't back up, however it is still a fact. Whatever you *think* it's not me predicting what you will say.

Or are you now stateting that Jon Pratt intends to purchase the Dragon's and County in order to purchase RP?

Exile 1976 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 9:06 am Wrexham will play Man Utd in a friendly in San Diego this summer
And we played Carl Zeiss Jena in a friendly moved to Weimar in the summer of 2013 when the chickens had already been hatched and we were back where we belonged, courtesy of Wrexham's inept failure to take their chances at Wembley.

A balmy Sunday afternoon as I recall, and a repeat of the Cup Winners Cup result in 1980 (2-2).
I'd heard of Lotte in Weimar, but never County in Weimar. A Jena fan handed me a free ticket as I entered the ground, and a good time was had by all.
A proper friendly, which meant something to both sides.

I believe the County supporter who organised the trip has received nothing but abuse since then, for playing a round of golf or something.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 28th, 2023, 9:37 pm
£15fornonleague?! wrote: March 28th, 2023, 7:43 pm

That’s because Bangit is a complete *******

When I say he works at it, what I really mean is he dedicates his life to it.
Do I?

Unlike you I don't base my life on fantasy apocalypse.

Interesting how upset you get when someone puts a pin in your fantasy balloon, and you whizz around attacking, because you never could defend.

As your mum said to you, and it's stuck with you all your life, absolutely gormless..............

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 28th, 2023, 9:45 pm

Do I?

Interesting how upset you get when someone puts a pin in your fantasy balloon, and you whizz around attacking, because you never could defend.

As your mum said to you, and it's stuck with you all your life, absolutely gormless..............

Brendan has really rattled you hasn’t he?! :lol:

Exile 1976 wrote: March 29th, 2023, 6:25 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: March 28th, 2023, 9:45 pm

Do I?

Brendan has really rattled you hasn’t he?! :lol:
Rattled 😂🤣😂

I am just fed up of the lack of debate from him, just statements with no details. It's just prosecution, and judgement, where is the defence?

He calls Kevin Ward "4 tickets" for using his Argus contacts to have his photo taken - showing that like everyone else - he had to queue a long time. However as a season ticket holder, and trust member he could get his full entitlement, but Stan - who is neither - was upset............

Kevin Ward trying to attract extra trust membership, and season ticket holders upsets a person who is supposed to be a County and Trust supporter. Were any trust and season ticket holders upset?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 28th, 2023, 9:50 am
CathedralCounty wrote: March 28th, 2023, 9:35 am

Newport as a city trying to compete with Cardiff (we can't) use what marks you out not try to compete - out Beta the Alpha if you like.
I go to a gym in Carrick on Shannon. On the wall is a man standing on the top of a mountain, the words underneath, which I think are true, read 'You can if you say you can'.

Sadly the opposite is also true, you can't if you say you can't.
Hey Brendan,that last line is you for sure.You are the man who posted numerous Stanifestos on here saying what you would do if elected then,didn’t send your application in because,you were in Canada for a few days during the 30 day period in which applications had to be submitted.On the next director election process you claimed to not have known that a club election was taking place until the morning after the closing date,even though it was discussed on this mb before and during the election period and,you are on this mb most days.You then claimed that you living near Ipswich was too far away even though various virtual platforms were available which would have enabled you to carry out club duties.The next excuse was that you now live in a foreign country,well so does Jon Pratt.As you said,you can’t if you say you can’t,so very you.

Percy plunkett wrote: March 30th, 2023, 5:04 pm

Newport as a city trying to compete with Cardiff (we can't) use what marks you out not try to compete - out
Hey Brendan,that last line is you for sure.You are the man who posted numerous Stanifestos on here saying what you would do if elected then,didn’t send your application in because,you were in Canada for a few days during the 30 day period in which applications had to be submitted.On the next director election process you claimed to not have known that a club election was taking place until the morning after the closing date,even though it was discussed on this mb before and during the election period and,you are on this mb most days.You then claimed that you living near Ipswich was too far away even though various virtual platforms were available which would have enabled you to carry out club duties.The next excuse was that you now live in a foreign country,well so does Jon Pratt.As you said,you can’t if you say you can’t,so very you.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz