Re: CCTV ‘shows Hamas taking hostages into al-Shifa hospital’

whoareya wrote: November 20th, 2023, 3:09 pm
Looks like injured hostages being taken into treatment rooms to me, with Palestinian medics present.

And they went in through the main entrance of the hospital and not through the 'extensive tunnel network' that doesn't appear to exist?
That is your opinion, and I respect your opinion. I think you should look at other CCTV videos, I believe that they tell a difference story, not just what happened in the hospital but the surrounding area. I also think that you should take into account that the medical staff (Doctors) denied that any of hostages were ever in the hospital, which now turns out that they were their.

The day of the October 7th 2023 massacre

Israel released footage of what it said were Hamas militants carrying hostages into Gaza’s biggest hospital amid hopes that a deal was close to release the 240 captives held by the terrorist organisation.

According to the Israel Defence Forces (IDF), the two hostages were Thai and Nepalese citizens, one of whom was seen wounded and carried on a stretcher, while the other was rushed through corridors on foot.

“These findings prove that the Hamas terrorist organisation used the Shifa hospital complex on the day of the October 7th 2023 massacre as terrorist infrastructure,” Daniel Hagari, the IDF spokesman, said

Torquay Exile wrote: November 20th, 2023, 3:21 pm
Looks like injured hostages being taken into treatment rooms to me, with Palestinian medics present.

And they went in through the main entrance of the hospital and not through the 'extensive tunnel network' that doesn't appear to exist?
That is your opinion, and I respect your opinion. I think you should look at other CCTV videos, I believe that they tell a difference story, not just what happened in the hospital but the surrounding area. I also think that you should take into account that the medical staff (Doctors) denied that any of hostages were ever in the hospital, which now turns out that they were their.

Israel released footage of what it said were Hamas militants carrying hostages into Gaza’s biggest hospital amid hopes that a deal was close to release the 240 captives held by the terrorist organisation.

According to the Israel Defence Forces (IDF), the two hostages were Thai and Nepalese citizens, one of whom was seen wounded and carried on a stretcher, while the other was rushed through corridors on foot.

“These findings prove that the Hamas terrorist organisation used the Shifa hospital complex on the day of the October 7th 2023 massacre as terrorist infrastructure,” Daniel Hagari, the IDF spokesman, said
How does taking injured people to hospital prove anything? Presumably they wouldnt want to take injured people hostage, so it's perfectly possible that their injuries occurred whilst under fire. Which somewhat rules out the IDF claim that the hospital had tunnels beneath and was a legitimate military target.

Bangitintrnet wrote: November 21st, 2023, 2:46 pm

How does taking injured people to hospital prove anything? Presumably they wouldnt want to take injured people hostage, so it's perfectly possible that their injuries occurred whilst under fire. Which somewhat rules out the IDF claim that the hospital had tunnels beneath and was a legitimate military target.
I know your little game, you just like pick arguments with anyone that disagrees with you?

So I'm going to say this. If the United Kingdom said there are tunnels underneath that hospital (or any other hospital) and are being used by terrorist, what would your reaction be?

Torquay Exile wrote: November 21st, 2023, 3:43 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: November 21st, 2023, 2:46 pm

I know your little game, you just like pick arguments with anyone that disagrees with you?

So I'm going to say this. If the United Kingdom said there are tunnels underneath that hospital (or any other hospital) and are being used by terrorist, what would your reaction be?
There is simply nothing in the reports that prove anything other than this is a hospital being used to treat patients. It's as simple as that.........

To me it's reminiscent of weapons of mass destruction in the Iraq war, using it as the reasoning, and providing the evidence, proved to be very different..........