Re: Chippenham Friendly

Harps62 wrote:Makes me laugh all those knocking Reynolds even before he has kicked a ball.
You know who you all are Doom Mongers.
We will be sensational this season.
Top 6 for sure.
Reynolds, Marlon, Nouble and Robbie up front for starters.
Bush you do make me laugh.
Farmers be buggered.
Got the fella in charge and a superb back up team.
Its only friendlies but the omens are good so far.

PS Sandall still scoring.
Sign him up for 15 minute Cameos + 1 goal a game. :wink:
Remember harps if we don't start the season well I won't be making a **** of myself like you did last season slating everyone.

wattsville_boy wrote:
Bush wrote:
Harps62 wrote:OOH AAH Bush.
So all non league players are FAARMHERZ then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well going on what people are saying about players carrying timber and blowing out of their arses then yes I would think these players are closer to farmers than professional league two footballers.
To be fair Sandell was carrying timber and blowing out of his arse late in games when he was still with us... :grin:
More recently DJ

Hopefully Flynn really is the messiah and has done what no other manager has been able to and turned Jacko into a goal scorer.... However, he scored 5 goals in pre season last year and look what happened...

If Reynolds, Rigg and Willmott are supplying him then let's see what he's got against full time professional players in League 2.

Bush wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Makes me laugh all those knocking Reynolds even before he has kicked a ball.
You know who you all are Doom Mongers.
We will be sensational this season.
Top 6 for sure.
Reynolds, Marlon, Nouble and Robbie up front for starters.
Bush you do make me laugh.
Farmers be buggered.
Got the fella in charge and a superb back up team.
Its only friendlies but the omens are good so far.

PS Sandall still scoring.
Sign him up for 15 minute Cameos + 1 goal a game. :wink:
Remember harps if we don't start the season well I won't be making a **** of myself like you did last season slating everyone.
Tell me more.
Slating everyone?
Are you hallucinating Bush.
Fair play Marlon was Jeffers reincarnation and Mary was poor.
Tell it how you find it I say.
How is that slating everyone and making a fool of myself.
Would rather be positive than be a miserable depressive like you.
Sorry but that's how you come across Bush.
Is it twice or 3 times I have tried to put a bet on with you for charity of your choice.
Well here's a fourth attempt £20 this time.
Marlon, Robbie, Reynolds and Nouble will all score between them over 30 goals barring injury.
Come on Man up and have a bet.

I did not make the Undy game on Friday but Swallow was terrible this evening. Apart from the guy who played wide right in the first half, we should say to every other trialists thanks but no thanks.

One other thing, if JD gets injured we are in serious trouble between the sticks.

I couldn't believe how serious some of the home fans behind the goal stood by me took the game. They were not happy with the ref.

Exile 1976 wrote::lol: .. You can't put 'barring injury' in there Harps. If you're going to bet him, just say those four will score OVER 30 league goals between them. Simples.
Oh yes I can.
Bush will chicken out again (as always).
No bottle. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Reynolds looks like to be a very good signing Robbie looks like him oldself scoring freekicks for fun Ben swallow I wouldn't bother with s*** tonight and against undy Sanchez watt played decent would definitely keep him on trial see how he does

Reynolds looks like to be a very good signing Robbie looks like him oldself scoring freekicks for fun Ben swallow I wouldn't bother with s*** tonight and against undy Sanchez watt played decent would definitely keep him on trial see how he does

If trialists cannot impress against this level of opposition might as well get rid now.
My worry and it has been for many a season is that with these cushy friendlies WE will be undercooked going into the new season. It seems to be a tradition playing the likes of Undy. Merthyr etc. but when County play Northampton and the worst scenario happens and a thrashing happens it not only demoralises players, there is a lot of head scratching going on and many more things to be put right after the last friendly ! Not the ideal time.
Surely it makes sense to play much better opposition and no disrespect to the clubs we have played and are playing. You will know for sure the trialists are good enough, because even the ones that are looking good now will they be against better opposition ?
A few Conference teams would be a better indicator surely the only benefit playing these friendlies are from a fitness point of view. Sorry to be the voice of doom but it's TRUE. (imho)