Re: News regarding ex County players

Very sad to read this crowdfunding page seeking to help Jason Bowen - a man who gave me and many others some of our favourite County memories. Excerpt below
In March 2021 [Jason] was given the devastating Motor Neurone Disease diagnosis after feeling weakness and twitching in his arm... Motor Neurone Disease is a Neuro Degenerative Disease (NDD) which essentially means Jason’s central nervous system is unable to send signals to his motor neurones, which are critical to be able to move limbs and control movement. There is no cure for MND.

When we first discovered that Jason had MND tears were shed, anger expressed, and a feeling of total and utter despair set in. However, despite such negative emotions and experiences, these past 18 months since diagnosis have also shown us the power of positivity, friendship, love and community as friends, family and colleagues have all pulled together to help.
Dig deep if you can, folks.

Kairdiff Exile wrote: February 8th, 2023, 12:43 pm Very sad to read this crowdfunding page seeking to help Jason Bowen - a man who gave me and many others some of our favourite County memories. Excerpt below
In March 2021 [Jason] was given the devastating Motor Neurone Disease diagnosis after feeling weakness and twitching in his arm... Motor Neurone Disease is a Neuro Degenerative Disease (NDD) which essentially means Jason’s central nervous system is unable to send signals to his motor neurones, which are critical to be able to move limbs and control movement. There is no cure for MND.

When we first discovered that Jason had MND tears were shed, anger expressed, and a feeling of total and utter despair set in. However, despite such negative emotions and experiences, these past 18 months since diagnosis have also shown us the power of positivity, friendship, love and community as friends, family and colleagues have all pulled together to help.
Perhaps this post should be under its ' own heading?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: February 8th, 2023, 1:25 pm
Kairdiff Exile wrote: February 8th, 2023, 12:43 pm Very sad to read this crowdfunding page seeking to help Jason Bowen - a man who gave me and many others some of our favourite County memories. Excerpt below

Perhaps this post should be under its ' own heading?

All done

neilcork68 wrote: February 14th, 2023, 10:28 pm
mad norm wrote: February 14th, 2023, 8:08 pm Podge after 7 mins at Wrexham :bounce:
Wrexham 2 Woking 2
In the words of Kevin Keegan.....''I'd love it'' if our six fingered friends miss out on promotion .
In fairness it would be a travesty if a team finishing second and fourteen points above the next nearest team (as they currently are) didn't go up. I'm a fan of the play-offs but if two teams are miles ahead of the rest I think you should accept that...